EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Hi all...

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Pille
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 12:38 pm, 15th September 2004
Just wanted to say hi, I followed the project since it started, and with every update I hoped a release would come soon. Dobberman, this got just great, I'm simply impressed. Hope you can manage it to get this out ASAP. Happy Seeya.
http://www.nemesisproject.tk
Join the mod staff!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:47 pm, 15th September 2004
Welcome to the boards, I'm glad you came Happy Stick around, hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon...
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:52 am, 17th September 2004
Welcome to the boards! And ditto to what Dobberman said about getting the mod out as soon as he can. Enjoy your stay!

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Pille
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 11:54 am, 17th September 2004
Thank you. I know I said before but I have to say again that I'm very impressed of the mod as well as of Assaulted Empire (played both previews). Now Dobberman please bring it out, I've been waiting for three (almost four?) years and...DAM I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! PLEASE!!!!!
http://www.nemesisproject.tk
Join the mod staff!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:00 pm, 18th September 2004
No it's not almost four years, it's just a few weeks over 3 years now Wink It'll be ready when it's ready I suppose.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.