EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Im back

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:59 am, 2nd October 2004
im back after nearly2 weeks with outthe net all because of that sp2 lol because i tried to mend it my self but made things worser i could play games but not get on here so i had to wait for my bro cos he couldnt come over for 2 weeks i was nearly crying hehe. But the thing is now is the folders i carnt click on them to open them ive got to press the right mouse button and click open like that and another thing when i go to brows with that little box where it says brows in D or what ever yours is every time i click on the arrow thingy it open but closes straite away so i carnt look in it. Hope this makes sence to you hehe

PS Im not Useing SP2 again hehe
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:51 pm, 2nd October 2004
That's not normal behavior and I don't see how SP2 could have caused it. It is EXTREMELY dangerous to surf the Internet without SP2.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:30 pm, 2nd October 2004
i found out what the problem was with the diolog boxes thingys it was my mouse button ive been banging it that hard that when you click it, it clicks twice sometimes i found out it was my mouse by putting another 1 in lol so now ive got to use the typical ball mouse with the lead greee hehe
Get a Life Get Half Life2