EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Enterprise Season 4 Premiere (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!)

EFMods Forum Archive - General
What did you think of the Enterprise Season 4 premiere, Storm Front, Pt. 1?
I loved it!

100% (4)
I liked it.

75% (3)
It was ok.

25% (1)
I disliked it.

0% (0)
I hated it!

0% (0)
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:45 pm, 16th October 2004
Alright folks. For those who have seen the Enterprise Season 4 opener, Storm Front, Pt. 1, what do you all think? I was reading some online critics' reviews of the episode that were linked at TrekToday, and I really almost became angry, mainly because of the very cynical additudes about the episode. I actually thought it was a great episode, and I can't wait to catch the re-run of the second part tonight. I'd like some input from some of you guys who have seen it, I'm curious what some people thought. Thanks.

-LeprechaunTrekker

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 2:30 am, 17th October 2004
I loved it.I dont care if Enterprise is canon,i watch it for the entertainment value,which it provides much of.
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:45 am, 17th October 2004
I love Enterprise, just as much as I love Star Trek in all its forms. I haven't seen the episode (we're only just getting up to 'Impulse' from Season 3 here), but I'm sure it'll be great. Screw what the critics think. 90% of the time they're wrong anyway.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:10 am, 17th October 2004
I thought it was great... the fighting scenes with the planes just looked so ... weird but good. Lookin forward to the rest of the season...

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Asky
Ensign

Posted at 5:49 pm, 17th October 2004
Well, I couldn't say. I watched "Broken Bow" and hated it. I've never watched an episode since. Although, if it entertains someone, great.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:09 pm, 17th October 2004
I've seen both Part 1 and Part 2, and so far I'm mostly happy. The temporal mechanics don't make any sense at all, but at least Manny Coto seems to actually care about fixing things. We'll have to wait and see in the next episode how much is actually fixed, though from what I've heard from people who have been following the production reports, some things are not gone. As long as the last episode ends with Kirk waking up and saying, "Phew, it was only a bad dream," everything will be ok.

Captain of the USS Serenity
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:42 pm, 18th October 2004
Well I watched part 2 and I really liked it, and I was really happy that the crew remembered everything that happened, while everything was turned back to normal. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the rest of the season. I'd have to say that I am very happy Manny Coto has been brought on board b/c I am already noticing a positive difference in the show.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:28 pm, 21st October 2004
When did this happen?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:49 am, 22nd October 2004
Every Friday night.

Woah, Bernd Schneider is pretty disgruntled about Storm Front. Check out his review on Ex Astris.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Asky
Ensign

Posted at 4:30 pm, 23rd October 2004
heh, yep Grin
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:55 pm, 25th October 2004
Dobberman said:
When did this happen?

What do you mean by when? When does it air?

-----------------
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:01 pm, 27th October 2004
I meant when did it start
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 7:48 pm, 27th October 2004
Oh, I think it was Friday, October 9 here in the states.

-----------------
StarKiller
Ensign

Posted at 11:07 pm, 27th October 2004
i didant see it due to the fact that where i am living for collage the cable dosent contain UPN grr and it does on reguler TV. got to hate that.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:42 pm, 29th October 2004
Well I'm hoping tonight with this whole mini-arc with Brent Spiner will really be good. I think yet again this season has a lot of potential.

-----------------
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 1:03 am, 30th October 2004
Just finished watching Borderland and it was great! Feels A LOT MORE like star trek this season than before. I can't wait till the next episode and especially till the episode that has the inventor guy of the transporter coming on board. i read that the inventor dude was on Demolition Man and that he's African-American. Loved that movie.

LeprechaunTrekker said:
Oh, I think it was Friday, October 9 here in the states.
btw, it's safe to say america because canada and u.s. start everything on TV, games, and movies on the same dates. I don't think i've seen a movie, game, or tv show come out here in canada at a dif time than the u.s. ... that would be very awkward. :S

Navigator - USS Serenity