EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

I want to Auction on EBAY

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:17 pm, 29th November 2004
I want to auction some of my computer games what i dont play on any more on ebay but what do you do, when auctioned do you send them to ebay and then they send them to the person who bought them off you, or do you get there adress and send them to them?

I Want to Auction

Full Spectrum Worrior, Sherlock Holms The Case Of the silver Earing, The Thing, C&C RedAlert2 + C&C Generals, CSI Crime Scene Investergation, Law And Order Dead on the Money, StarFleet Command3, StarTrek Armada2,Shadows of memories, Tactical Ops Assult on Terror,Nina Agent Chronicals, Robocop, Man Hunt, StarWars Jedi Knight JediAcademy,Mafia,Obscure,

There the games i dont play on any more should i sell them seperatly or all together? and how much should the starting price be?

Thanks for any help
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Chris3123
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 7:53 pm, 29th November 2004
Well, I don't have any experience selling on ebay, but I'm sure the best place to find the answers you are looking for is on ebay. They have complete instructions for both buyers and sellers.

First thing's first: you have to register, if you haven't already. Then click on Sell, near the top of the screen. There will be a section called "How do you sell on eBay?" It has the steps, with links to more detailed info. You can always click on Help at the very top of the page if you need help with anything.

I hope that helps.

EDIT: Oh, I see you are in the UK. Make sure you go to http://www.ebay.co.uk/.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:13 pm, 1st December 2004
Thanks chris

Ive signed up and im biding for a Voyager medical tricorder at the moment its at £7.50p (all ways remember to put the . in after the £7 and so on hehe) and 10 hours left.

i think this is realy kewl but a bit much for £250

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=155&item=5939007215&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

also just found this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60361&item=3856451395&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

has any body got 1 of them and is it any good?
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:08 am, 3rd December 2004
Woah a Mark I tricorder. That's the real deal my friend, it's not a toy. The Mark I tricorder was produced in very small quantities by a company in Canada for a very limited time. Not enough interest and they went bankrupt. I don't know how much they went for.

I've poked around on EBay and downloaded pictures, but I prefer to just buy stuff rather than hope nobody outbids me, and I'm worried about buyer's protection against fraudulent sellers. You hear quite often about sellers who take your money and don't ship.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:50 am, 3rd December 2004
What's the point of buying a Tricorder if it wasn't in any of the series? Particularly for that price. And I think the idea of a voice activated light switch, although cool, is kind of pointless. It wouldn't work in my house anyway cause I'm in Australia and we use 240V.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:51 pm, 3rd December 2004
yea the voice actervated light wouldnt work over here either lol
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:51 am, 4th December 2004
The point of the tricorder is that it really works.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:51 pm, 4th December 2004
Scooter said:

yea

i would buy it if it was around £50 but the price there asking for is abit much.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 6:55 am, 5th December 2004
Scooter said:

So what can it do then if it does infact work? Obviously it can't take bio-readings Na na!. But seriously what can it do?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:19 am, 5th December 2004
Locutus_of_Borg said:
Scooter said:

So what can it do then if it does infact work? Obviously it can't take bio-readings Na na!. But seriously what can it do?

Time (12 or 24 hour modes)
Star Date
Temperature (Celsius of Fahrenheit)
Pressure (Kilopascals)
Light Meter (Milliwatts per meter2)
Colorimeter (measures colour density for comparison, matching and botanical uses).
Electromagnetic fields (Milligaus).
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:13 am, 7th December 2004
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=155&item=5940468934&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

Does any body speak German I want to no what this says Happy
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:03 pm, 7th December 2004
Well FreeTranslation converted it to this....

"STARLING TREK VOYAGER PADD prop"

You offer here on a PADD (personnel Access display Device" like your it out of the series "starling Trek - Voyager" knows. The display can determine your after auction envoy himself if you would like. I stylish then a survey of the at present available graphics.

It is empathized with in color, cut pattern and size to 100% the original and sees therefore exactly out of like in the series! Much joke in the offering!

HP of who interest in Tricordern should have corresponded write me that 100% which out of the series simply an enamel - I construct it gladly for you! Mark X science or medical, Endgame or other. Prices lie in 400, -€ for Endgame, 550, -€ for mark-X science, 600, -€ for mark-X medical, hand scanners cost 100, -€ extra.

If you can make sense of that....

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:49 pm, 7th December 2004
I dont get this it says in the post to

Item location: Münster
Germany

Post to: Worldwide

but down at the bottom it says

Postage Cost Services Available Available to
EUR 2.00 Unversicherter Versand Germany Only

Available to
Germany only

whats that about it same with others as well
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:23 pm, 21st December 2004
you want a federation type 1 phaser go here and bid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1039&item=5944487040&rd=1

happy christmas and happng bidding if you bid Wink