EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

New kind of Birds

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:08 pm, 19th December 2004
Just the begining of winter i started seeing some birds what look like seguls but not acting like seguls, at first i was just seeing 1 or 2 of them of them but now there must be 100s of them in our area but the thing is there starting to chase the other the birds like StarLings (not a big loss) but im just woundering what they are.

If these birds arent ment to be here does this mean that something changing in the world?.

BTW they havent started to land in the garden yet only time be for they do hehe
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:49 pm, 19th December 2004
Is there any way you can take a picture and post it?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:17 pm, 19th December 2004
I carnt sorry i havent got the equiptment to do it
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 1:52 am, 20th December 2004
Maybe seagulls are mutating so they can out smart the human race and claim domincey! Or maybe they are just normal birds that have come over to your area from over seas.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:08 pm, 20th December 2004
Ive seen 1 abit closer up this morning there white all over and got black wings and there beaks are grayish blackish.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 7:58 pm, 20th December 2004
A book we read in school a few years back reminded me of this bird:
Quote:
snow goose
n.
A North American wild goose (Chen caerulescens or Anser caerulescens) that breeds in Arctic regions, having a dusky gray color phase when young and a white plumage with black wingtips as an adult.

Pretty well means its a Canadian bird Na na! U.S. only has Alaska matching "North American" and "Arctic". That's why i assume it's a Canadian bird.

And we decided to go to war with you peeps and figured we don't have enough money or soldiers to send over so we went cheep and sent birds. LOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:46 pm, 20th December 2004
we decided to go to war with you peeps and figured we don't have enough money or soldiers to send over so we went cheep and sent birds.

lol

yeah thats exactly what they look like hehe
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:53 am, 21st December 2004
w00t another mystery solved! Yeah I remember reading a book in Grade 8 about a snow goose that ended up on your side of the Atlantic.

Captain of the USS Serenity