EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

im prety well again yeah

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 5:56 pm, 11th March 2005
Just to say hello hehe and to say im all better again now after 3 years of been ill but still not 100%. I havent had an epileptic fit for a year now my blood presure back to normal its been 150/95to100 and the recomended should be 130/80 and mine is now 132/85. But im still on Dialysis 4 times a day but the good thing is the docs say i dont hace to work because i carnt lift things and pluss ive got to do dialysis 4 times a day so i couldnt do it at work hehe. But all in all 100% sucessfull trip.
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:16 pm, 11th March 2005
Glad to hear you're doing better.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 5:36 pm, 12th March 2005
Thanks scooter

Im off to get a grayhound as well and come partners with my mate and start to race it at the races whaich im excited about. Which one good thing thing for me and the dog is that you got to take it out for walks every day which i realy need to go out every day when i dont so id be benitfiting from that.

I just need some info on where to get started ive asked my dad mate to ask his mate because he does grayhound raceing so im just waiting on that. Pluss when we do enter them in races we could win money which be a bonus hehe.

Does any body here have any info on Grayhound raceing?.

And btw i carnt believe how much better i feel after takeing 2 blood presure tabs its unbelieveable soon as i noticed i was like wow you dont realize how ill you actualy feel until you come well again sorry for going on but i carnt belieive it
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:00 pm, 12th March 2005
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-08,GGLD:en&q=greyhound+racing&spell=1

Captain of the USS Serenity