EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

"The Argas Effect" Act 1 Release News!

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
FishDS9

Posted at 12:41 am, 31st March 2005
"Captain's Log, Stardate 6097.2, The Enterprise is on a diplomatic mission to Argas V. The Federation has sent an ambassador there to assist in their membership application to join the UFP. While in orbit something or someone has attacked and killed my crew. I am the only survivor on board the Enterprise. Who or what has done this? Why was I spared? And what awaits me on the planet surface?"

SpaceStation K7 is proud to announce the release of Act 1 of the single player modification for Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force entitled The Argas Effect. This is the first act of 3 in this modification for EF1 and is the first single player mod and first person shooter dedicated entirely to The Original Series. Explore the Enterprise and see familiar faces from the series.

Experience what it feels like to be Captain Kirk alone against an unknown danger. Make a difference....Solve the mystery. 4-1-05

http://spacestationk7.eliteforce.com

http://spacestationk7.eliteforce.com/files/argaseffect.wmv
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 7:48 pm, 31st March 2005
I looked and can find no reference to it being actually released,just alot of flyers and whatnot Na na!

EDIT: Of course, the fact that Im dumb and overlooked the 4-1-05 should be counted in Eek!ops:
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
FishDS9

Posted at 1:30 am, 6th April 2005
Borgking said:
I looked and can find no reference to it being actually released,just alot of flyers and whatnot Na na!

EDIT: Of course, the fact that Im dumb and overlooked the 4-1-05 should be counted in Eek!ops:

Act 1 has been released and is available for download. It was NOT a joke.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:32 pm, 9th April 2005
Absolutely incrediable. Wonderful work, it's really amazing how well done it is and kudos for actually pulling it off! Unlike some people Eek!ops:
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
FishDS9

Posted at 7:01 pm, 5th May 2005
SpaceStation K7 is proud to present:

The Argas Effect - Act 1

The AE page has been updated and new download options have been added. Users can now download a zip file version without the installer package.

Users can now also download all of the released files (Teaser and Act 1) in one single file. This option also comes with an installer package and zip file.

Visit the Briefing Room and Download "The Argas Effect" - Act 1 now!