EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Comment: Great!

EFMods Forum Archive - Old Stuff
.:TCN:.

Posted at 2:34 pm, 13th January 2002
You're virtual Entprise-D from the screenshots from your site really looks great ! Eek!
I can't wait until it's available, but just one thingie: Na na!
The LCARS panels don't look good Sad . Maybe it's the screenshots, but try to use higher resolutions, because on the screens they look to blurry Wha? . I suggest exctracting them out of Elite Force. :idea:
Also, will the LCARS panels be animated ?
GREAT! Wink Happy Grin LOL!
* OFFICIAL * .:TCN:. Message
www.stsnet.tk
http://sts.dynu.com:1502/hosting/about.htm
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:55 pm, 13th January 2002
Thanks! Happy Well, some of the consoles may look blurry on screenies, but some just look blurry from a distance. Some will be animated but not all because it will kill frame rate Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 11:52 am, 9th February 2002
From beta-testing expirence the contol panels are just about as good as EF - I think there will be no need to worry
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:05 pm, 9th February 2002
Hehehe!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:23 am, 16th February 2002
Will the control panels control anything, or will they just be 'pictures' Huh? [/code]

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 4:21 pm, 16th February 2002
They will probally go 'beep' when you click them but nothing else.
You can ask dobberman if he could impanlt a certian feature to a specific panel - it can probally be done.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:25 pm, 16th February 2002
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I don't know if it has been done already but here's my idea.
You can't just go walking into anyone's quarters can you?
So...
... you could add a special panel that would need to be used before you can get into Data's quarters.
Just an idea.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:15 pm, 16th February 2002
Yeah, I was thinking about something like that. And some consoles will do something, but most will just go beep Wink