EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

3D Max Studio

EFMods Forum Archive - Mapping Help
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:28 pm, 19th May 2002
Can you use 3DmaxStudio with Elite Force because if you can im off to get it and what other games can you use 3d max on? I no you can use it onBC thats the main reason im getting for im just woundering what other games can use it?
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:47 pm, 19th May 2002
If you can get 3D Studio Max you'll be the envy of every Elite Force skinner there is, with it you can make new torso and leg models with their own animations. (Not MDR's though, just animated MD3's) You could be the best skinner there is if you can get it to work Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:27 pm, 19th May 2002
well I have just been to my local EB and asked see if they have 3Dmax Studio in and you no what they said? they said Whats that? and looked at me thick: I telled them what it was they put it frew the till to see if they had it in and even the till said that there is no such thing so where could I get it from does any one no the address because I typed in www.3dmaxstudio.com and nothing came up so i might just by it online if I no how much it is and the right address Thanks Grin
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:54 pm, 19th May 2002
I have found the adress but that can not be right on how much its is it? on there web site its $2,995,00 how much is that in UK ús thats quite a lot is it not?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:02 pm, 19th May 2002
Thats why none of the skinners get it, it's too expensive, and it's 3D Studio Max not 3D Max Studio Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:03 pm, 19th May 2002
there is a free 1 to download but i dont no where it is I downloaded it a few months ago but since then I formatted my computer and lost where i got it from think its v 1.1
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 2:24 pm, 21st May 2002
what is Dark Basic / Dark Darkmatter? is that a moddeling tool? because I have seen DarkMatter in the Shops and I was just thinking on what it is it says its for 3D textures does that mean change 1 person to another if you no what I mean? can you help its abit confusing if your just learning.

Thanks Grin
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:15 pm, 21st May 2002
Dark BASIC is a programming language to make games, and I think Dark Matter is just a simpler version, they are not modeling tool. I own Dark BASIC.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:40 am, 31st May 2002
hehe just got Dark Basic im going to see what i can do with it well I have just under 10 days to learn it then i carnt send it back Wink
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 1:04 am, 13th June 2002
Cool!

I just got *cough* 3D Studio max the *cough* new vershen.

But I don't know how to use it Sad

but that is ok I also got a new *cough* AutoCad and I know how to use it Grin

so I can make it in AutoCad and transfur it to 3d max he he he.

It is a huge file but If you have a fast internet canection *cough* I would send it to *cough* you. With all the info *cough* and cracks *cough* that you will *cough* need.

Sory I think I am getting a cold *cough*

I use ICQ to send files my number is *cough* 124534042 *cough*

exsquse me.

A vote for me is a Vote Wasted
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:56 am, 13th June 2002
You should take something for that bad cough. Wink

Captain of the USS Serenity
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 2:12 am, 13th June 2002
I also *cough* have all of *cough* seson 1 of *cough* enterprise *cough*