EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

The First Beta Test Is Out!

EFMods Forum Archive - Betatesters
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:55 am, 9th February 2002
Great News, the first beta test is out! All testers should check their emails for the address to the download page, and the password to access it.

Have a nice day! Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 11:15 am, 9th February 2002
Already downloaded it, ran it, played it, and sent my report Cool!

So do I get some Kudos or something?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:34 am, 9th February 2002
LOL! hang around for a while, i'll keep you up-to-date and the rest should hopefully be along soon. Grin
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
HorckDude

Posted at 11:47 am, 9th February 2002
Ok, I gave you my comments last night. Happy

Hope to get the next test soon! Happy
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:18 pm, 9th February 2002
yo HorckDude, be sure to keep those other forums moderated Wink

OR DID YOU FORGET????

J/K Hehehe!
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 12:21 pm, 9th February 2002
Wait...

I'm a mod, too right?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:44 pm, 9th February 2002
nope Na na!
KAMEEL
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 7:58 pm, 9th February 2002
Eek!ops:
Look at this *** smileh!!!
Don't you just ****ing hate him???

Hi btw Im kameel and Im ****ing bored atm!!! Dont pay ANY attention to me!!! Im quite usefull when Im not stoned!!!

BYEBYE sweeties!!!
OZz
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 12:00 pm, 10th February 2002
Hu the Engenering have a lot of bugs!
I can see the sky, above the Warpcore!
And its very incomplet!
The hallways are to little!
and a jefreys tube romm , nera the table in the middel faild!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:06 pm, 10th February 2002
watch your language KAMEEL, I don't care if you're stoned or not Wink J/K Hehehe!

Thanks for your comments OZz, The "sky" will obviously be fixed, as I said, this is an incomplete map. The Corridors are to scale with the ones that are in engineering, they're aren't the same ones that are all over the ship. I can get you a photo if you like.

The "pool table" is actually pretty small, you'll notice how the cast generally crouch when they use it.

Thanks again! Happy
OZz
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 12:11 pm, 10th February 2002
I Have some pics off the Engenerig , from a Enterprise Tour game for Mac OS!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:14 pm, 10th February 2002
ok Wink so you don't want the pics?
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 12:37 pm, 10th February 2002
OZz said:

I Have some pics off the Engenerig , from a Enterprise Tour game for Mac OS!

Yeah, dobberman's got that program.

I do, too - but I can't find it
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:56 pm, 10th February 2002
Here is a comparison of the real corridors shape and size, and my corridor.

Worf55
Kai

Posted at 3:01 pm, 10th February 2002
SO FAR! Grin

CANT WAIT UNTIL THE UPDATE! Wink 10 forward!

Out of darkness... ...Cometh Worf55
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:14 pm, 10th February 2002