EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedGAMES

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:27 am, 3rd June 2002
If you have any games what you think is good to play put it in here and Dbobberman or Vanhal might look at it for you like the Xs and 0s game Scooter did which Dobberman locked if they put it in here for Dobberman and Vanhal to look at they might take it on.

I dont no the word for this but i hope im not beeing cheeky by saying this if you no what i mean.
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:01 pm, 3rd June 2002
Hehe, I'm De Bobberman Rock! Grin j/k

Not exactly sure what's goin on with this topic, so I'll leave it for now and see what happens.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:15 pm, 3rd June 2002
I carnt explain properly but here goes:

I made this topic to save space if some has a birght idea to come up with a game like the 0s and Xs 1 then you will not have to lock the topic up and there for it would be a wayst of space in the off topic section but if they put it in here and you see it then you can just say no its not a good idea or something like that

get it Wha? LOL
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:28 pm, 3rd June 2002
Ah I get it, but why would you use a public forum to play X's and O's What ever! or anything like that, if you are gonna do something like that, use PM's.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.