EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Yay I am flinly finished

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Kevin Chapman


Posts: 147
Join Date: 01-06-2002
Posted at 7:05 pm, 14th June 2002
Well I had convication yesterday. So school is almost finished 5 more days and I am goon for good. I am exsited and I had to tell someone.
A vote for me is a Vote Wasted
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 1998
Join Date: 29-12-2001
Posted at 7:15 pm, 14th June 2002
Congrats Happy Can't wait till it's my turn!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posts: 2898
Join Date: 08-05-2002
Posted at 7:32 pm, 14th June 2002
Sometimes I wish I was back in high school. It was so much easier than university...

But right now, I just want to have fun. Stay home, read the forums, do whatever I want.

Captain of the USS Serenity
sporto78
Captain

Posts: 1365
Join Date: 19-04-2002
Posted at 11:40 pm, 14th June 2002
Hey, when you are about to go back to school, do you say, "I'm going back to university"?

It sounds weird to me cause everyone here says: "I'm off to collage"

Just wondering Wink

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity


Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posts: 2898
Join Date: 08-05-2002
Posted at 12:08 am, 15th June 2002
When I go back in September, I will say, "I am going back to school."

I made a collage in elementary school once. I think it was things that were purple. Na na!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 1998
Join Date: 29-12-2001
Posted at 12:46 am, 15th June 2002
We use both words in Ireland, Trinity College, Limerick University.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
sporto78
Captain

Posts: 1365
Join Date: 19-04-2002
Posted at 3:33 am, 15th June 2002
Scooter said:
When I go back in September, I will say, "I am going back to school."

I made a collage in elementary school once. I think it was things that were purple. Na na!


Funny Funny man you are. Funny looking that is Na na!


I wasn't talking about what they are called, I was referring to what you call any school after high school. I was wondering if in my phrase, "Going back to collEge", you would replace the "college" with "university". I notice that a lot, I was wondering if that was a european thing. Just trying to expand my intellectual knowledge of you foreigners Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity


Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posts: 4620
Join Date: 12-01-2002
Posted at 12:25 pm, 15th June 2002
I can say, "Im going back to college" coz I go to Macmillan College, which is a secondary school (high school) - years 7 to 11. It has a 6th form which is years 12 and 13, which is the college years, but the school is mainly a school, not a college.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posts: 2898
Join Date: 08-05-2002
Posted at 1:42 pm, 15th June 2002
sporto78 said:
I wasn't talking about what they are called, I was referring to what you call any school after high school. I was wondering if in my phrase, "Going back to collEge", you would replace the "college" with "university". I notice that a lot, I was wondering if that was a european thing. Just trying to expand my intellectual knowledge of you foreigners Grin



<------ Look over here

See the part where it says Canada? I was born in Canada. I have never been outside North America. My parents were born in the Netherlands.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dogbert
Commander

Posts: 763
Join Date: 10-05-2002
Posted at 12:41 am, 16th June 2002
I've got 4 exams to right next week.
Nothing on Sunday
Study on Monday
1 on Tuesday
1 on Wednesday
2 on Thursday
Nothing on Friday
Nothing on Saturday

The rest of the summer is mine! ALL MINE!!!

Navigator - USS Serenity



Manhunter
Commander

Posts: 625
Join Date: 29-05-2002
Posted at 4:06 am, 16th June 2002
Ya but dont sound to evil about it Grin


Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posts: 4620
Join Date: 12-01-2002
Posted at 8:46 am, 16th June 2002
I sometimes feel so unlucky. I will still be at school when you are all off on holidays. As I said before, Im still at school until July 18th.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 1998
Join Date: 29-12-2001
Posted at 11:49 am, 16th June 2002
Na na! j/k
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
sporto78
Captain

Posts: 1365
Join Date: 19-04-2002
Posted at 11:33 pm, 16th June 2002
Scooter said:
sporto78 said:
I wasn't talking about what they are called, I was referring to what you call any school after high school. I was wondering if in my phrase, "Going back to collEge", you would replace the "college" with "university". I notice that a lot, I was wondering if that was a european thing. Just trying to expand my intellectual knowledge of you foreigners Grin



<------ Look over here

See the part where it says Canada? I was born in Canada. I have never been outside North America. My parents were born in the Netherlands.



What are you talking about? What does that have to do with my post?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity


Life is good.