Thay could be better

0% (0)
Thay rill do need to be replaced

0% (0)
thay suck

0% (0)
I rilly don't like them

0% (0)
The orange and purpele just don't work! Thay have to go!

50% (1)
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 5:58 pm, 16th June 2002
Is thair any other colours for this board?

I don't like the curent ones

I would like it to be black background and whaite text. With gray trim.

Is that posable that you could do that pleas. I know this board can have sevrel difrent skins so could you make a more plane sharp one please. If thay are hard to make I could do evrything for it.

Thanks Grin
A vote for me is a Vote Wasted
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 6:00 pm, 16th June 2002
the colors seem okay, I don't see a problem with the colors

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:33 pm, 16th June 2002
black, white and gray? Sounds very boring. What's wrong with the colours, they've already gone through a change. I can read it no bother. Maybe I could set up a new theme that so that you can have the option of these colours or the black white and gray ones.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 6:40 pm, 16th June 2002
I really don't care about the colors. As long as I can read the text, they are fine. If Dobberman or Vanhal want to change them, wait til after VE is finished. By the way, why do you spell colors- Colours? Weird.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 6:42 pm, 16th June 2002
Well I noticed that you can have serverl difrent options but you only give 2 and thay are the same so I was wondering if you could make anuther one for me. I could make all the images and tell you waht colours I want and you could just add it to the bottem of the list. LOL! That way I could be happy you could be happy. evryone would be happy.

so would could we do thatHuh?
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 7:27 pm, 16th June 2002
Leave them they are just fine the way they are.

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:30 pm, 16th June 2002
colours is the canadian spelling
colors is the USA spelling

I prefer the USA spelling because it is shorter
even though I am Canadian

Captain of...
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 7:32 pm, 16th June 2002
ya we canadians up here always use U Grrr! like colour and some other words i cant think of right now.

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:45 pm, 16th June 2002
It's not the Canadian spelling, it's the non US spelling, the US made thier own language "American English" What ever! where everything is spelt easier, like Colour is spelt Color. You americans always have to be differant.

So, coloUr is the correct way Na na!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 7:46 pm, 16th June 2002
I like the U in colour!
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:04 pm, 16th June 2002
Well, when Ireland becomes the leader of the world, contact me and tell me how to spell words like color, neighbor, etc. Muhahaha j/k. LOL! We Americans do things different. We measure different, we talk different we eat different, we spell different, but America is AWSOME!!! Cool! Cool!

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:07 pm, 16th June 2002
I don't think any country will be leader of the world
Im sure we will have something like the United Federation Of Planets in some amount of years

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:08 pm, 16th June 2002
Yeah but lots of people dislike America, not to provoke anything, but you did have all the terrorist attacks on you, sorry.

And did you know that America should be classed as a 3rd world country.

A very small percentage of them cant read or write, like 2%, but since the population is so big, that means that about 2 million people cant read or write. (maybe more - I dont know the exact population of America). Now that is terrible, right.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:14 pm, 16th June 2002
America's population is a bit over 250 million. 2% of 250 million is actually 5 million, but that includes children 5 and under. America is huge. A lot of people don't like us, but we are one of the only countries in the world with such peaceful diversity. Look at northern Ireland and the problems faced their: Religous and Governmental issues. There is none of that in America, at least to such and extreme. America also is one of the only if the only country that its people can come together and work together so quickly in times of need. Look at what happened after September 11, 2001. So if anyone doesn't like America, they probably are jelous

-----------------
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:15 pm, 16th June 2002
Crap, no-one read my outburst..

Shouldn't have deleted it so early..

Medical Officer on the USS Columbia
Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:16 pm, 16th June 2002
So, India is smaller and it has 1000 million people (1 billion)
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:18 pm, 16th June 2002
I read it. And just before you deleted it, I copied and pasted it. Here is what you said. (I did send a pm to you with it in too)

Obiko Dozen-Handed said:
America is an oppressive ****, with succession after succession of hick Presidents, who are either womanisers or idiots. The Americans as a whole have no concept of history. A good thing, because if they looked back, and saw how much they have slided from their original concepts, they'd commit suicide. America is responsible for a huge range of atrocities, forgiven because they are rich. I spit on America...

*sits back, with a huge grin on his face*

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:19 pm, 16th June 2002
Eek!

Ah....

You see, my plan was to wait for someone to say something about it, then delete it and deny it ever happened.

It's a very grey, rainy Sunday...

Medical Officer on the USS Columbia
Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:21 pm, 16th June 2002
Did you really mean that, because if you did, I might just go crazy. I am American, but I am half Irish. So don't flare up that Irish anger... Muhahaha

-----------------
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:22 pm, 16th June 2002
I may agree with some and I mean some of that but there is no need, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Sorry guys.