EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedCould whoever moderates close this topic immediately?

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:25 pm, 16th June 2002
Okay, that "outburst" was my bit of sick, twisted fun. My "plan" was to delete it once people commented on it, then deny it ever happened. The end result would probably have been the same. I shouldn't have posted, but I have to say this, I believe some of those things, because they are true.

Sorry. I won't do it again. I'm just very bored.

Medical Officer on the USS Columbia
Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:26 pm, 16th June 2002
It is closed Wha?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:28 pm, 16th June 2002
No. There are some things about Ireland I could say too, but I won't, because I am not offended by the things you said, because they aren't true. (except the thing about Bill Clinton)

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:29 pm, 16th June 2002
people shouldn't say anything mean about any country

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:31 pm, 16th June 2002
You are exactly right. We should respect each other's nationalities and end this right here.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:35 pm, 16th June 2002
yes, lets copy the UFP (united federation of planets) and take the copy and bring it into our universe

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 9:50 pm, 16th June 2002
Oh yeah, Dobberman, this is closed, alright...

Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:14 pm, 16th June 2002
Oh I taught you posted the outburst in the other topic and then made this one to ask me to close that one. Well, there is no point in closing it now, it seems to have calmed down.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:19 pm, 16th June 2002
Okay, sorry once again.

But I would be interested to see what Leprichaun thinks he can "say" about Ireland.

Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 10:22 pm, 16th June 2002
Calmed down A!

well I just got my topic closed! Sheash!
I cant make a single topic on this form with out it getting closed!

ARG!!!!
A vote for me is a Vote Wasted
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:25 pm, 16th June 2002
I know I mean come on guys, we went from talking about the colours of the board, to how americans spell colour differently, to insulting each other's nationality! I mean, why?
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 12:00 am, 17th June 2002
First, I would like to apologize for upsetting this topic once it has settled down, but right now I have to say this.

A minute ago, I had nothing against other countries. That has now changed.

Obucko or whoever the hell you are, I don't know if you were kidding or not, but you can go f_uck yourself.

I don't know what your problem is but you are way out of line. If you had said that in front of my face, I would have kicked your ass. You know what? I don't understand why the hell you call us opressive. Those terrorists that ran planes into those buildings last year and killed about 5 - 6 thousand innocent people think exactly the same way that your post did. We are the free people and want nothing but peace. You all hate us, but you are hippocrites. You and the rest of the world pick on us because we are the most powerful country in the world. If we were really opressive, we would be occupying your country right now, not taking your bullshit_ and turning the other cheek, just like we always do. Whenever some disaster happens in another country, it's us who comes and helps. No one comes and helps us whenever something bad happens to us. We aren't perfect, no one is, but we are a hell of a lot better than a lot of countries. America was founded to get away from people like you. We are the most tolerant country that I know of. A lot of other countries are racist and will kill you for looking at them wrong. Everyone hates us, but everyone wants in. We have hundreds of people from Mexico who brave the searing deserts without water on foot every day just to work in our gas stations. We get kicked around, well, if it weren't for us, your country probably wouldn't exist today.

You can say what you want about my country, but I can tell YOU this:

If the entire world rallied againt America someday and came in to kill us and destroy America, I would stand with country and DIE if I had too. I doubt that you can say the same.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 12:21 am, 17th June 2002
I have one thing to say about Sporto's response: I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER MYSELF. I don't need to throw insults at Ireland> Sporto closed this argument right here and now. Amen Sporto I agree with you 110%. I am sure most Americans would. So let's end this argument.

-----------------