EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Updated Assaulted Empire again

EFMods Forum Archive - Assaulted Empire
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:56 pm, 18th June 2002
Apparently Captain Carter is a woman Eek!ops:, so here is another updated version. http://www.vmb-ca.com/eliteforce/assaulted.zip

Ok Dobberdude, if that's all that needs to be fixed, you can post it on the main web site. Make sure to put it in the news so that people who don't come here know about it.

Captain of the USS Serenity
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:58 pm, 18th June 2002
Im downloading it now, what changes have been made from its original version, Im sure that it was all that needs changing

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:05 pm, 18th June 2002
Read my first message carefully. When I first did the voices, I made them all male voices. Dobberman just told me Captain Carter is a woman, so I made new female voice for her. That's all that has changed. There is a spelling mistake in the captions, but I don't know how to change it. Other than that it's fine.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:18 pm, 18th June 2002
Thanks, i will put it on the site.

Just curious, why did you include the entire mod with it, why not just the changed files in a new pk3?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:28 pm, 18th June 2002
I dunno. Didn't feel the old sounds were worth keeping. This makes it easier to install and it's only one thing to download.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:30 pm, 18th June 2002
I Suppose So.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:30 pm, 18th June 2002
I'm uploading it, but I'd rather it was a mod for the mod. I changed the readme as it's a little out of date Wink Your name is still in it, I just pointed it to efmods.com