EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Torres

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 10:44 am, 23rd June 2002
Hey, I am not a big fan of TNG but I am a huge fan of VOY. Once I started to watch the first episode of TNG and I found that there was a 'Torres' crewmember on the very first episode. I think Q did something to her/him and I was wondering did she/he have any releation to the super B'lenna?

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:05 pm, 23rd June 2002
I dunno if they are a relation. The first episodes of TNG are crap. Some were just rip offs of TOS episodes, but some VOY episodes were just rip offs of TNG episodes. Anyway, yeah Q froze Torres, probably not related, but they're just characters Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:23 pm, 23rd June 2002
Not only were some episodes of TNG rip-offs of TOS episodes, during the writers strike they used scripts from the show "StarTrek II" which never got off the ground because it was utter crap like TOS was so the network crunched it up and tossed it. I doubt the two Torres are related. The writers just aren't smart enough to remember; they can't even keep continuity. There's a whole section on Ex Astris Scientia on inconsistency in the StarTrek universe.
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies.htm

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:54 pm, 23rd June 2002
Wasnt that torres a man?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 3:59 pm, 23rd June 2002
that Torres was probably a man, I think they referred to this torres as "he"

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:35 pm, 23rd June 2002
yeah it was a man. He wore a red jumper Grin (joke involving Father Ted there Wink)
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.