EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Obiko Dozen-Handed
Lieutenant

Posted at 4:05 pm, 26th June 2002
With friends, now, in real life.

I'd say it would be that time we stuck a firecracker in a big lump of horse dung we found on a bridle path, then running like hell. When we came back, brown, everywhere, and an awful smell.

Medical Officer on the USS Columbia
Obiko Dozen-Handed
aka Eoin Dornan
"Photons be free!"
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:12 pm, 26th June 2002
I was running around jumping on ice to make it break. I saw a really big piece of ice, so I ran for it. Starbase 5 was there and he was about to tell me to stop but it was too late. I plunged through the ice into a six foot hole full of water.

Captain of the USS Serenity
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 4:16 pm, 26th June 2002
I never do anything stupid, because I just don't

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:23 pm, 26th June 2002
Erm.................................

I locked the door in my bathroom, with one of them slidy-locks (like you get on toilets only older) and since it had been painted over, it was hard to move. I found out that when I tried to unlock it later, I couldn't get it open, and I was stuck in the room for about an hour, it didnt help that there was no-one else in the house (and it didnt make sense why I locked the door), and it stunk too.

Not really stupid, but probably the stupidest thing I did, since I dont do much stupid stuff.

Oh, when I was little (very little) I was walking along the beach, and as my dad tells me, I fell head first into a jellyfish, and since I was only little, it covered nearly all of my face, and I was in hospital overnight.

Not to mention the amount of times I've walked into walls and doors, but..... I often walk into walls and doors (when I'm not looking).

Carlos, dont tell us you havent done anything stupid, because spamming is stupid, and you spam, JUST KIDDING Wink Na na!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:53 pm, 26th June 2002
The stupidest thing that I've ever done that I can remember right now is what I did to my car here:

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/weifonky/pics.html

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 8:29 pm, 26th June 2002
I have the worst luck with saws i have cut myself more than once Sad and i had some bad experiences with my first matches Eek! oh and i once dropped a cherry bomb on my lawn and burt maype a square foot of grass before i got the hose Grin
Damn, lost 400 posts...
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 10:46 pm, 26th June 2002
ONe time in school i sprayed Dobbermans fart gas all over the classroom we nearly got in some S**T.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:49 pm, 26th June 2002
It wasn't MY fart gas Na na! I was just borrowing it Wink Jeez that was scary, last day of school and all lol
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 12:22 am, 27th June 2002
I watched Barney with my little sister.

Cheif Science Officeron the U.S.S Columbia

Like my sig?HHHHEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE?
FliX
Lt. Commander

Posted at 6:03 pm, 27th June 2002
^^rotflmao

umm well the most stupid thing i ever did was... umm ...dificult so many stupid memories going through my head...
to be honest i cant think of anything good at the moment....
maybe in a min...
umm
Na na! realy i cant think of anything funny right now....

oh maybe playing fightclub with all my friends one eavening boy that was SO MUCH fun we where all so bruesed the next day but we sure had a lot of funGrin

playing football(soccer) on ice is fun too Grin
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Chief Science Officer on the USS Serenity
FliX/mapper/flix_inc@hotmail.com

"man is only free under Equaly free men": M.Bakunin
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:59 pm, 27th June 2002
Also, me and 2 of my friends were spinning around continuosly for 5 minutes and being sick for the next 3 hours.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:19 pm, 27th June 2002
I just remembered that back in high school, I used to be on the tech crew for drama productions. In between our work we would mess around. That's when all the stupid moments came. Let's see. I blew up the electrical box that controlled the flashing lights in the lobby by shorting out the motor. It had the same effect as throwing a cherry bomb inside.

Another time, I was sliding down a 2 story staircase when I fell off, hit the railing of the stairs 10 feet below, flipped over and fell 10 more feet and landed on my back on the concrete.

Another time we had a rope set up so we could climb up the only section of the roof that didn't have an edge to hold on to. I used all of my energy climbing the 25 feet up the rope. When I got to the top, I ran out and fell that 25 feet. That hurt a lot because not only the fall but also the instinctive reaction that caused me to grip the rope really hard as I fell so I got rope burned so bad that my hands were bleeding.

From then on we brought climbing gear and rapelled from the roof both outside the building to the ground and from inside and landed on the stage. Inside was the coolest 100 foot rapell that I've ever done. Ahh, the memories Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:36 pm, 27th June 2002
erm going down a hill at 30 miles anhour on my bike to see how fast i could go flying over the handle bars and bust my lip open, nocked out my teeth grazed both arms knees chin nose about every thing

I new how fast i was going because i had a speedo on my bike to tell me LOL That broke my wheel as well DOH
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:13 pm, 27th June 2002
WOW, You guys are Insane! Maybe even more so than Vanhal Eek!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 10:01 pm, 28th June 2002
Hmmmmmm lets see :idea: that time i taped my version of Jackass was pretty dunm i had one big cut on my hand from barbed wire Doberman saw the cut.Also another time a slay went over my head. Happy

Tiochfaidh ar la
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:04 pm, 28th June 2002
How about, thinking I could win an argument with Carlos? That's pretty stupid.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:15 pm, 28th June 2002
^^^^^^^
ROFLRL
LOL!

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 6:22 am, 29th June 2002
sporto78 said:
From then on we brought climbing gear and **** from the roof both outside the building to the ground and from inside and landed on the stage. Inside was the coolest 100 foot **** that I've ever done. Ahh, the memories Grin

DOBBERMAN?!

LOL, why is "rappel" beeped out?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:59 pm, 29th June 2002
because you spelt it r a p e l l e d, the first four letters put together make a very nasty word Na na!
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 3:08 pm, 29th June 2002
Ewwww..... Eek!

kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 5:30 pm, 29th June 2002
Gee Dobberman why would we want to say that word.

Tiochfaidh ar la
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 6:53 pm, 29th June 2002
Ohhhhhhhh, I see. What ever! Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.