Religion Discussion

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 8:16 pm, 27th June 2002
I once saw this lame-o site called

http://www.landoverbaptist.com

And it was veryyyyyy freaky.
Check it out,and you will see what I mean.

That is most lickley a spoof site.

Cheif Science Officeron the U.S.S Columbia

Like my sig?HHHHEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE?
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:40 pm, 27th June 2002
That site is a whole lot of rubbish.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 8:41 pm, 27th June 2002
Yup.A large load of poop.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:42 pm, 27th June 2002
Yep, especially if you read what they say Scooby Doo means Grin
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 8:57 pm, 27th June 2002
That made me laugh my butt off.
Check the public comments.

NO one likes their site!NO one!
HA HA HA HA!LOL!

Scooby Doo?A *** show?HA HA HA HA!

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 9:24 pm, 27th June 2002
That site pisses me off beyond belief. They are homophobic, hate femminists, believe women should be at home, all working women are evil, find sexual meanings for everything, condem interracial relationships, and beleive that everyone who doesn't believe what they do should die and burn in hell. They have an American flag on their homepage but are against everything it stands for. What a bunch of sick, pychotic hippocrites.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 9:37 pm, 27th June 2002
Truth to that!With out the bad words, as I am a christian.IM SHURE GLAD IM NOT PART OF THAT CHURCH!AND IM SHURE GLAD IM NOT A BAPTIST.Tanks.

When I say Tanks,I mean Thanks.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:46 pm, 27th June 2002
What if somebody else here is Baptist? They are not all as wierd as the landoverbaptist people.

And before Carlos asks, I'm not baptist, I'm presbyterian.

Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 9:47 pm, 27th June 2002
A what?

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:11 pm, 27th June 2002
Scooter said:
I'm presbyterian.

As am I. Or at least, I was.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 10:28 pm, 27th June 2002
I have no clue what you are talking about.

Im non-denominationol(Christion Church)
Like the Internationol Church of Christ(Note:NOT CHURCH OF CHRIST)

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:45 pm, 27th June 2002
I am either christian or catholic, but I am not sure which one it is

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:00 pm, 27th June 2002
The Catholic Church is a type of Christianity....

When I was 9 I knew that.
Im not joking,I realy did. Na na!

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:04 pm, 27th June 2002
sporto78 said:
As am I. Or at least, I was.

What, not anymore?
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
Im non-denominationol(Christion Church)
Like the Internationol Church of Christ(Note:NOT CHURCH OF CHRIST)

Do you go to one of those feel-good churchs where people wave their hands in the air, or do you sit and listen to the sermon?
carlos_technology said:
I am either christian or catholic, but I am not sure which one it is

IIRC catholics are christians. I think you mean protestant or catholic and you don't know which. That is really sad. :-(
I think the roman catholics have more books in their bible. If your Bible has 66 books you are protestant. If it has more, you are catholic. If it has less, you are those people that only use the New Testament and put them in hotel rooms. Since you don't know, I would assume you don't go to church regularly (because it usually says on the sign outside).

Here's how it works in general:
1. you believe in God or you are an atheist.
2. if you believe in God, you are protestant or catholic
3. if you are protestant, you are presbyterian or baptist

From presbyterian and baptist there are lots of sub-groups. Too many to list. If you go to church but don't know which group you are in, I might be able to figure it out from the name of your church.

Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:12 pm, 27th June 2002
Well,here is how our church works:

1.We dont change anything out of the bible
2.We based our church on the first church in Acts
3.We get together(I mean,we actully interact Insted of just coming to a church,listning,leaving)
4.The children are tought about God too in Childrens ministry
5.People from our church volenteer to preach.They are not hired priests,they just do it because they like to.
6.We baptise everyone over 13 that studys the bible,and has studied with other members of our church.

There are more,but im tired.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:21 pm, 27th June 2002
I'm a Catholic. No there isn't any extra books! We just have a couple more psalms than you. Maybe one book extra with just proverbs and psalms in it, that's all. The Catholic religion is the original christianity that all the others broke away from because of abuses in the church (which have long been extingushed). The ones with more books in the bible are Mormans, they practically have a whole new testiment!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:26 pm, 27th June 2002
I have to disagree with you there,Doberman.The Catholic church was formed AFTER the first church in Acts.The Catholic church was formed in the Holy Roman Empire,which existed long after the Church was up.At first the Catholic Church was a political tool.Then,as things got out of hand,it turned into a real type of christianity.This was Lukes Debate Race,see ya tomorrow folks.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:27 pm, 27th June 2002
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
Well,here is how our church works:

1.We dont change anything out of the bible
2.We based our church on the first church in Acts
3.We get together(I mean,we actully interact Insted of just coming to a church,listning,leaving)
4.The children are tought about God too in Childrens ministry
5.People from our church volenteer to preach.They are not hired priests,they just do it because they like to.
6.We baptise everyone over 13 that studys the bible,and has studied with other members of our church.

There are more,but im tired.

Ah yes, we have churches like that around here. I think they fall under the baptist category. At my church, we also do not change anything out of the bible, and we are based on the first church in Acts. When you say you interact, I'm not 100% sure of what that all involves. At my church, we have singing, we listen to a sermon from an ordained minister, more singing, and we leave. Children are present in the service along with the adults. We baptize the children of our members the Sunday after they are discharged from the hospital. They too are saved through the faith of their parents. When they get older they publicly profess your faith before the God and the congregation. We do not have separate ministries. We have one ordained minister, who is assisted by a council of elders and deacons (the number depends on the size of the congregation). All services and programs are run by committees whose members are appointed by the council.

We believe that we gather together for the worship and praise of God, not for entertainment.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 11:29 pm, 27th June 2002
okay everyone can we talk about something else now, how about favorite TV shows

my favorite shows are star trek, earth: final conflict, and other SCI-FI shows

Captain of...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:31 pm, 27th June 2002
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
I have to disagree with you there,Doberman.The Catholic church was formed AFTER the first church in Acts.The Catholic church was formed in the Holy Roman Empire,which existed long after the Church was up.At first the Catholic Church was a political tool.Then,as things got out of hand,it turned into a real type of christianity.This was Lukes Debate Race,see ya tomorrow folks.

As I recall, some priest decided he was more important than everybody else and made himself the pope. All the protestants broke off from the catholics because the Roman Catholic church went away from the church of Acts. I don't know if the Irish Catholic church is the same as the Roman Catholic.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:32 pm, 27th June 2002
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:

Ah no, that wasn't called Catholic, that was just the Christian church, there were no other forms of it then! Then when the reformations came, the original church called itself the catholic church to distinguish between all the others.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:34 pm, 27th June 2002
carlos_technology said:

Stop changing the subject in all the topics. We've already gone off topic, and it's getting really interesting. Start a new topic if you want, but QUIT CHANGING THE SUBJECT! The whole point of this type of structured conversation is so that you can a separate topic for each topic of discussion.

If Carlos started his own forums, there would only be one topic, and the subject would change all the time.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:34 pm, 27th June 2002
Dobberman said:
Ah no, that wasn't called Catholic, that was just the Christian church, there were no other forms of it then! Then when the reformations came, the original church called itself the catholic church to distinguish between all the others.

You could call it the catholic church. Catholic means universal.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:35 pm, 27th June 2002
The topic has already changed, it used to be about the stupidest thing you have ever done What ever!

And yes, thats why its called the catholic church
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:37 pm, 27th June 2002
Nope.Im sorry,but that is not correct.
When I say we interact,I mean we go to a park service,or we go to the Convention center.We have FRIENDSHIPS with other church members.We talk with other church members.

We are the Internationol Church of Christ.
We fall under the Category Non-Denominationol

We belive that you not only have to belive in god,but you have to obey him too.Because well,the Devil belives in god right?And where the heck is he?

The children learn about god and read the bible in Childrens ministry.

In our church,people get baptised if they love god, they have studied the bible with other people in our church.

Common Catholics!You ordered people to kill Muslims!Jesus says love your enemys,ya fools!

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 11:39 pm, 27th June 2002
hello, scooter, why did you spam, I don't spam, but you are starting to spam now, so you are actually telling yourself not to spam

Scooter the spammer (doesn't that fit him more than me)

and don't call me a spammer, because you are just calling yourself one

(and this post is not spam, so don't call it that)

Captain of...
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:40 pm, 27th June 2002
Hey, that wasn't the entire religion, that was certain people, like a misguided pope. And that was before the counter reformation, when there were still abuses in the church!
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:47 pm, 27th June 2002
Why does Vanhal have 10000 posts?

HE should be called Elite Spamer.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 11:49 pm, 27th June 2002
(explained lots of times) because he edited his post count to make it appear that he had lots of posts, just subtract 10000 from his post count to make his total appear

Captain of...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:51 pm, 27th June 2002
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
When I say we interact,I mean we go to a park service,or we go to the Convention center.We have FRIENDSHIPS with other church members.We talk with other church members.

Ok, gotcha. We have friendships with other members too, but we don't have organized outings.
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:

Ok, I'm sorry. There are several non-denominational churches. They would be another category under protestant. Many of them have their roots in the United Church.
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
We belive that you not only have to belive in god,but you have to obey him too.Because well,the Devil belives in god right?And where the heck is he?

We believe that you have to believe in God and have faith in Christ. If you are asking where God is, He is everywhere. You can't see Him because He supercedes all dimensions (including time). The only things that can supercede time are things that have no mass (no mass means no gravity means light doesn't bend around it means you can't see it).
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:

In our church,people get baptised if they love god, they have studied the bible with other people in our church.

In our church, people who love God and study the Bible profess their faith before God and the congregation as specified twice in the Bible (I looked and looked but can't remember where).
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
Common Catholics!You ordered people to kill Muslims!Jesus says love your enemys,ya fools!

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:55 pm, 27th June 2002
carlos_technology said:
hello, scooter, why did you spam, I don't spam, but you are starting to spam now, so you are actually telling yourself not to spam

When did I spam today? I am joining in the discussion we are having here. You don't spam much anymore, but you had your moments. I don't know what kind of backwards logic you are using, but I don't see how when I tell you not to spam that means I am telling myself not to spam. That just doesn't make any sense. Scooter the spammer isn't very original. It sounds much like "the spamming Simmo" which used to be in Simmo's sig. I never spammed anywheres near as much as you did, so just stop talking about spamming. All I asked was that you start a new topic when you want to start a new topic instead of hijacking a discussion that is going on that you don't happen to care for.

Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:56 pm, 27th June 2002
I diddnt understand why you made the last quote.Are you agreeing with me?And no,we dont fall into prostotant!*Gets ticked off* Muhahaha Muhahaha
We are Non-Denominationol!

My sig is veeeeeerrrrryyyyy uniqqqeeee.

Dobberman,please change the topic title.

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 11:57 pm, 27th June 2002
You just spammed now

JUST EDIT YOUR OTHER POST

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:59 pm, 27th June 2002
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
And no,we dont fall into prostotant!*Gets ticked off* Muhahaha Muhahaha

Ok, if you say so. I always thought it was either protestant or catholic. Ask any Irishman. Wink

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:00 am, 28th June 2002
okay, in case you didn't know you spammed twice in this topic (heres where)

first spam
Quote:
Scooter Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobberman wrote:

You could call it the catholic church. Catholic means universal.

Scooter Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carlos_technology wrote:

Stop changing the subject in all the topics. We've already gone off topic, and it's getting really interesting. Start a new topic if you want, but QUIT CHANGING THE SUBJECT! The whole point of this type of structured conversation is so that you can a separate topic for each topic of discussion.

If Carlos started his own forums, there would only be one topic, and the subject would change all the time.

second spam
Quote:
Scooter Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:55 pm Post subject:

carlos_technology wrote:

When did I spam today? I am joining in the discussion we are having here. You don't spam much anymore, but you had your moments. I don't know what kind of backwards logic you are using, but I don't see how when I tell you not to spam that means I am telling myself not to spam. That just doesn't make any sense. Scooter the spammer isn't very original. It sounds much like "the spamming Simmo" which used to be in Simmo's sig. I never spammed anywheres near as much as you did, so just stop talking about spamming. All I asked was that you start a new topic when you want to start a new topic instead of hijacking a discussion that is going on that you don't happen to care for.

Scooter Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:51 pm Post subject:

Luke_SkyWalker55 wrote:

Ok, gotcha. We have friendships with other members too, but we don't have organized outings.
Luke_SkyWalker55 wrote:

Ok, I'm sorry. There are several non-denominational churches. They would be another category under protestant. Many of them have their roots in the United Church.
Luke_SkyWalker55 wrote:

We believe that you have to believe in God and have faith in Christ. If you are asking where God is, He is everywhere. You can't see Him because He supercedes all dimensions (including time). The only things that can supercede time are things that have no mass (no mass means no gravity means light doesn't bend around it means you can't see it).
Luke_SkyWalker55 wrote:

In our church, people who love God and study the Bible profess their faith before God and the congregation as specified twice in the Bible (I looked and looked but can't remember where).
Luke_SkyWalker55 wrote:

Captain of...
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:01 am, 28th June 2002
Who spammed?

Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
I diddnt understand why you made the last quote.Are you agreeing with me?And no,we dont fall into prostotant!*Gets ticked off* Muhahaha Muhahaha

My sig is veeeeeerrrrryyyyy uniqqqeeee.

Dobberman,please change the topic title.

If your sig is so great how come you saw you are the ultimate trekkie and yet your name here is Luke_SkyWalker55? Wink

And I won't change the topic title because then the first part of this topic won't make sense. I may be able to split the topic though!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:07 am, 28th June 2002
Scooter said:
Luke_SkyWalker55 said:
And no,we dont fall into prostotant!*Gets ticked off* Muhahaha Muhahaha

Ok, if you say so. I always thought it was either protestant or catholic. Ask any Irishman. Wink

Ok, since you asked (Na na!) no, Catholic and protestant aren't the only ones, Presbyterian is also a separate form of Christianity with differant believes. They formed from John Calvan's faith, he used to be Protestant but then abandoned it to make his own religion with his own believes.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:08 am, 28th June 2002
carlos_technology said:
okay, in case you didn't know you spammed twice in this topic (heres where)

first spam
<snip>
second spam
<snip>

That is not spamming. That is called adding to the discussion. You are full of crap, and I am tired of smelling it. You urinate me off these forums. Let's just stop talking about spamming before we hate each other.

Note to Dobberman: perhaps you should lock this topic. It's getting out of hand.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:09 am, 28th June 2002
Dobberman said:
Ok, since you asked (Na na!) no, Catholic and protestant aren't the only ones, Presbyterian is also a separate form of Christianity with differant believes. They formed from John Calvan's faith, he used to be Protestant but then abandoned it to make his own religion with his own believes.

Presbyterian is a sub-category of protestant. It's not separate.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:09 am, 28th June 2002
Yes probably, but I'll wait a while to see if it calms down to a more civilised discussion.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:10 am, 28th June 2002
Scooter said:

Presbyterian is a sub-category of protestant. It's not separate.

There is a form of presbyterianism that is a sub-category of protestantism, there is also one that isn't.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:12 am, 28th June 2002
Dobberman said:
There is a form of presbyterianism that is a sub-category of protestantism, there is also one that isn't.

Do you mean Anglican? I didn't know there were two kinds of presbyterian.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:13 am, 28th June 2002
Well, for one there is always Ian Pasley's Presbyterianism, that would be an example of a protestant sub-catagory one.
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 2:08 am, 28th June 2002
Ohh,on that Landover baptist site,there was this weird thing I saw...

LISPING SURGERY

Eek! Why would someone want to cut off the childs tounge???????????

That scares me.

Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 2:25 am, 28th June 2002
god that site scared the shit outta me Wah! but anyway they wanted to cut the kids tounge off cause they thought it led to homosexuality which is so stupid its not even funny.

(do these people really have followers?) *shudder* Eek!
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 3:05 am, 28th June 2002
It is evi!They are pretending to be Christians while they are realy Satanics who worship Muhahaha .They make me Eek! a lot.And once I saw a positive email to their site and it made me Wah! and Grrr! .Ive never heard of a Cool! but hey,its realy LOL!

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:43 am, 28th June 2002
That's got to be the most smilies used non-repetitively in a single post to-date.

Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 4:30 pm, 28th June 2002
Umm....

Im an American.

Did you know that our churches are all over the world,even in China!(They are in secret)

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:03 pm, 28th June 2002
A girl that goes to my church smuggled Bibles into China.

We have churches in Canada, USA, Australia, Brazil, the Netherlands, and some other smaller places I can't remember what they are called.

Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 5:41 pm, 28th June 2002
Yeah my church does missionary stuff like that too the y go to pakistan and isreal that would scare me!!
Damn, lost 400 posts...
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 6:27 pm, 28th June 2002
I don't really go to church a lot, I usually go to church once a year (at christmas time)

because I can't stand up for a long time

we should post how often we go to church

Captain of...
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 6:51 pm, 28th June 2002
I go every sunday.....

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:08 pm, 28th June 2002
I go every Sunday as well. People like Carlos we call "Christmas Christians". They make you stand up the whole time? Most churches have benches or chairs for people to sit on. You should find a church that has somewhere to sit and that has the right doctrine.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:13 pm, 28th June 2002
my church has lots of seats, but sometimes you have to stand up

Captain of...
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 8:15 pm, 28th June 2002
We meet in a Boys and Girls club.

Thats just like the first church in Acts did(They went to a place that wasnt classified as a "Church)

Na na!

This is getting preaty intresting.

Dang....Im a Lt.JG already?Cool.

Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 8:36 pm, 28th June 2002
our church does things like bible study etc. I dont go to church that often but i do things like got to the bible studys etc. you know group discussions stuff like that
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:51 pm, 28th June 2002
I go to "Church of England". It is soooooooooooooooo boring. You sit there, stand up to watch the people go in, stand up to sing hymns, sit down, then stand up for bible reading, sit down for something else.

Not to say all church is boring, but "Church of England" IN MY OPINION is boring.

I go to the Church about 3 times a year (not much I know, but at least I go), and I go there with the Scouts <-- yes, I know, but we do stuff like play football (soccer), watch movies, go rock climbing, go camping. It has gotten a lot better.

I went on an RE (religous education) trip to a church somewhere, and that was a cool one. They invited Christian Rock bands in, and the hymns were energetic. It was modern, that was what I liked about it.

In america/canada, do lots of people go to church, like "It's sunday, all off to church" (like on 'The Simpsons')?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:55 pm, 28th June 2002
carlos_technology said:
my church has lots of seats, but sometimes you have to stand up

LOL! In my church, the ushers stand there and say, "What, you can't find a seat?" It is because half our church is always empty. When we built it, we had lots of members, but we got too big and split into two, and then they got too big and split into two, and we have lots of churches in our area. Then everybody decides to take up farming and moves to the other churches so now there is only 255 people left in a church built for between 500 and 600. But we can still pack them in once and a while. When that happens, we put chairs at the front and up and down the aisles. If that gets full anybody else can go sit in the basement and listen to the sermon over the speaker.

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:58 pm, 28th June 2002
Scooter said:
If that gets full anybody else can go sit in the basement and listen to the sermon over the speaker.

LOL. I wouldn't want to do that. It wouldnt be the same. Sitting in the basement, just listening to it. Is there a TV or something that you can see the service on? Is it just seats in the basement? Coz that would be boring.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:02 pm, 28th June 2002
Simmo666 said:
LOL. I wouldn't want to do that. It wouldnt be the same. Sitting in the basement, just listening to it. Is there a TV or something that you can see the service on? Is it just seats in the basement? Coz that would be boring.

I don't think it's ever actually happened, which is why there's no TV. In the basement is some extra benches we took out of upstairs to give ourselves some more leg room, some collapsible tables, and some chairs.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:07 pm, 28th June 2002
in the basement of my church there once was a dinner with pancakes and eggs and sausages, and dessert

Captain of...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:13 pm, 28th June 2002
carlos_technology said:
in the basement of my church there once was a dinner with pancakes and eggs and sausages, and dessert

That sounds strange. We usually have pancakes and eggs and sausages for breakfast. We've had lots of dinners in our basement over the year. We used to do a pancake breakfast every year, but a few years ago they just stopped doing it.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:20 pm, 28th June 2002
I meant to say breakfast, I guess I was just thinking about something else

Captain of...
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 11:13 pm, 28th June 2002
BREAKFAST AT YOUR CHURCH???Most people just buy a Mcdonalds Meal.LOL.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:14 am, 29th June 2002
Simmo666 said:
In america/canada, do lots of people go to church, like "It's sunday, all off to church" (like on 'The Simpsons')?

Sorry for not replying sooner. This one slipped past me.
A lot of people go to church here, but a lot of people don't. It varies by area.