EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Got A Game Voice Again

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:40 pm, 19th March 2002
A couple off weeks ago I got a MS Game Voice but I had to take it back because it was makeing my speakers Buzz but at first i fort it was something I did but it was not it was the Game Voice because this 1 is fine.

And I have played Elite Force with it the XP and Bridgecommander which is cool to say red alert with it but on Elite force XP you can only say Red alert 1 time then you have to restart the game just to say Red Alert again you can even use the turbo lifts with the Game Voice. Grin
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:10 pm, 19th March 2002
What do you mean? Is it a program that lets you say "Red Alert" into your microphone and then red alert turns onHuh?Huh?Huh?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:20 pm, 19th March 2002
Its a Microsoft Game Voice (Micro phone Head set) what lets you say commands to the computer instead of useing a keyboard like to say "red alert" and the red alert comes up same with Yellow alert and other stuff

If thats what you mean
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:24 pm, 19th March 2002
By the way Its cooooool but some times when you breath the computer do commands what you have not even said just a 1 down side but that could mean life or death in computer terms
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:21 pm, 20th March 2002
How does it know that when you say 'Red Alert' it wants you to go to red alert in a game, do you set it or something? Is it free? Grin
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:02 pm, 21st March 2002
No its not free (I wish) I paid 40 pounds (UK) (pound sign not working) At EB

I dont no how it works but there are cables going into the back off the computer into the sound card slot and there is another 1 forgot what its called hehe

But the sound on the head phones are about as good as the speakers Hehehe!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:34 pm, 21st March 2002
cool! btw, whats wrong with the sign or the $ or the € Wink

Working for me Wink

[edit]ok, maybe the euro sign doesn't work What ever! [/edit]
Anonymous
Posted at 9:12 pm, 21st March 2002
No its not the forum The forums cooool its my key board
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:16 pm, 21st March 2002
Sorry i did not log in getting to carried away Wha?
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 10:52 pm, 22nd March 2002
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total