EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Move DAT Body!

EFMods Forum Archive - Mapping Help
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:44 am, 6th July 2002
Hi, Dobberman, on deck 6 there is a crew place (like a hall to relax), any way there are 4 crewmembers around one table can you tell me how I can get them to move there hands to make it look like they are interacting?

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:50 am, 6th July 2002
Fire up behavED and start messing around with they're upper animations or bstates.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:54 am, 6th July 2002
how do i do that, (i mean move the upper body what kind of thing do i put in the BH)

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:00 am, 6th July 2002
Give them something like:

set ( <SET_TYPES> "SET_ANIM_UPPER", <ANIM_NAMES> "BOTH_TABLE_TALKGESTURE1" )
set ( <SET_TYPES> "SET_ANIM_HOLDTIME_UPPER", -1 )
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 1:06 am, 6th July 2002
sorry, but i dont know how to type that in using BH? I am really sorry i am dumb at scripting...

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:10 am, 6th July 2002
Don't type it, click on set, double click on the new object in the list and select set_anim_upper, then re-evaluate, then look through the list on the right.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 1:15 am, 6th July 2002
Quote:
click on set, double click on the new object

I clicked on set and then i couldn't fuind new opbject, there was parm and that only had parm 1-15 and then tuff like spawn script and idle script...

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:18 am, 6th July 2002
maybe I should have said Double click on set, to make a new object in the big list in the middle of the screen.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 1:23 am, 6th July 2002
SO SO SO SORRRY, i still aint following, so far a window pops ip still and i dont know how to add the anime stuff...

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:29 am, 6th July 2002
too tired to explain it now kim, sorry, I will when i get back.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 1:37 am, 6th July 2002
you could try looking at the maps of EF sp when there are 4 crewmembers playing cards in the Hazard Team deck as an example if any of that doesn't work (you would probably have to look at the script)

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 10:46 pm, 8th July 2002
I dont know how to load that in to behaved. Dobberman can u go over it again please....