EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

New Engineering Preview Pics

EFMods Forum Archive - Old Stuff
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:49 pm, 23rd March 2002
Well, I finally got something new for you! Here are some new pics of engineering. Engineering is nearly finished. Hopefully pretty soon. I've also got some of the scripting for it done too. There is now a working elevator and the warp core will destroy the ship if you shoot it. Happy

Ok, here are the pics:

Here is a view of the warp core looking down on it from the second level

Here is a sneak look in at the jefferies tube junction. There will be a little suprise in there Wink

This is a look at the new texture for the master systems display. The old one was blurry and ugly, while this one is pretty clear!

This is the new elevator that brings you too and from the upper level. The handrail will be raised a bit

This is a full blown out view of the whole warp core and the room it's in from the Engineer's Office. The office needs a lot more work before I can show it to you Wink

Well! What do you think?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:15 pm, 23rd March 2002
Excellent pics Grin

and Happy Birthday Dobberman and enjoy BC
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:19 pm, 23rd March 2002
WOW!

It's brilliant! I can now say that this mod will be worth the wait. If all the areas of the ship will be as good as this (and I'm sure they will be) this will be one excellent mod! The warp core looks great (will it be animated? Grin ) and the lift is extremely detailed with the light reflections!
Hehehe!

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:05 pm, 23rd March 2002
Simmo666 said:

will it be animated?

If you mean, will the blue lights move along the core, yes! It is already, if you look at the two pics with the core in it, you can notice that they are in differant stages Happy

Thanks for you're comments everyone! Thanks Skipper for the happy birthday, i can't wait to play BC Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 8:56 pm, 23rd March 2002
OOH!!!!!
*drools*

When will we get to beta-test!?

Oh, and - happy bday
Worf55
Kai

Posted at 9:56 pm, 23rd March 2002
Whoa! :vulcan:

These are fantastic pictures Dobber dude! Happy

The jefferies tube looks spot on that its almost a real as the set!

I Admire the warpcore like Eek! WOW!!!!

ITS FANTASTIC WORK AND I HOPE THE REST OF THE 1701-D IS AS GOOD!

SMASHING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Out of darkness... ...Cometh Worf55
The Red Scare
Posted at 5:05 am, 4th April 2002
What about the sounds of the warp core? Will it make that loud "Boom" sound every time the blue status lights in the core move inward? There should be a faint hum in Engineering as well, and it would be awesome if it got quieter as you walked away...man, I can't wait. Kudos to ya!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:48 pm, 7th April 2002
Yes, of course there will be sounds Wink
RMS Oceanic
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 2:41 pm, 19th April 2002
I like the fact that shooting the warp core makes the ship go boom-boom. Good touch!
Intended Ocean Liners

EF Graveyard

My babies! Grin