EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedHow long until Carlos gets promoted (on the forums)?

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
How long until Carlos gets promoted (on the forums)?
later today sometime (for kamakazie)

100% (4)
next week

75% (3)
next month

0% (0)
next year

0% (0)
never, muhahaha (for the admins)

25% (1)
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:12 pm, 6th July 2002
Hehe, something to remind people of the fun they would miss if they stopped coming to efmods forums.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:14 pm, 6th July 2002
I'd say this monday would seem the right time. So I voted next week.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 6:16 pm, 6th July 2002
I am sure I won't get promoted until next week or next month or next year

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 7:31 pm, 6th July 2002
Why does it say later "today sometime (for kamakazie)"

Anyway carlos has to many posts he is the only non-admin hear who is near a 1000 posts.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:37 pm, 6th July 2002
well, it probably means you (kamkazie) will reach the next rank very soon

Captain of...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 7:47 pm, 6th July 2002
No, it means that option was included for kamakazie to pick because he complained the loudest about Carlos going thru the ranks too fast.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:55 pm, 6th July 2002
what option was included

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:19 pm, 6th July 2002
kamakazie said:
Anyway carlos has to many posts he is the only non-admin hear who is near a 1000 posts.

What do you mean? I'm not an admin. "Carlos has to many posts". What does that mean?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:27 pm, 6th July 2002
does it mean what it says below this line

(too many posts probably means I have a lot more posts than kamkazie)

Captain of...
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 10:48 pm, 6th July 2002
Quote:
Anyway "Carlos" has to many posts he is the only non-admin hear who is near a 1000 posts.

I mean carlos is the only person who is not an admin that has such a high rank.The admins have high post counts as you moderate the forums and keep things runing smoothly he doesnt he just spams.

(if you dont understand What ever! now forget it)[/quote]

Tiochfaidh ar la
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:55 pm, 6th July 2002
I don't spam

Simmo is thinking of making either me or Scooter a temporary moderator until he gets back from vacation, and he wants either one of me or scooter to impress him, what can impress Simmo other than not spamming, in which the fact I don't spam at all, what else will impress him

Captain of...
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 11:06 pm, 6th July 2002
carlos_technology said:
I don't spam

Simmo is thinking of making either me or Scooter a temporary moderator until he gets back from vacation, and he wants either <one of me> Na na! or scooter to impress him, what can impress Simmo other than not spamming, in which the fact I don't spam at all, what else will impress him

Wink sure carlos you dont spam Wink *cough* fool *cough* What ever!

Tiochfaidh ar la
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:19 am, 7th July 2002
I hopefully will be a LT soon!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:21 am, 7th July 2002
you will be a lieutenant very soon but I won't spoil it for you

Captain of...
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:24 am, 7th July 2002
I have a feeling this is it... MY 150th post, come LT! :Uhhhh!kaes the dice and roles:: (press the submit button and holds his breath!)

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:26 am, 7th July 2002
congratulations on your promotion to Lieutenant

Captain of...
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:27 am, 7th July 2002
Oh yeah, whos the dady!, any way I love you all, I want to thank my agent and everyone who supported me! I love you all, o wait i aint @ the oscars. dammit! Well sorry for 2X posting but i had to! Smile

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:38 am, 8th July 2002
I should have made this poll today instead of yesterday. Carlos is only two posts away from promotion.
Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:43 am, 8th July 2002
CARLOS IS NOW A COMMODORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! Grrr!
Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha

Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:44 am, 8th July 2002
I am a Lt still, o well. But well done carlos! i said that somewhere else as welll

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:47 am, 8th July 2002
You know he got so far ahead of me by spamming. That was some time ago, but it was spamming nonetheless. We used to have approximately the same number of posts until he went on a spamming spree. Every day ten more posts ahead of me, and now he is commodore and I will have to wear
Simmo666 said:
"this lousy red captain's shirt"
for another 109 posts.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:55 am, 8th July 2002
Scooter, don't spam (you spammed by posting 2 posts in a row without someone posting in between)
if you don't like the fact that Im a commodore don't say that, I know you don't like it when I get promoted so stop it
I don't spam (because I always wait until someone posts after me)
I know some people don't like it but they don't have to say it, because I know you don't like it, and that is spamming because you people do that lots of times (the people I am talking about are Scooter and Kamkazie because you 2 do that lots of times)

Captain of...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:58 am, 8th July 2002
Don't you talk to me about spamming!
Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr! Muhahaha Grrr!

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 1:03 am, 8th July 2002

carlos_technology said:

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:04 am, 8th July 2002
When Dobberman wakes up tomorrow morning, he will lock this topic. Tum ti tum ti

Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 1:05 am, 8th July 2002
Scooter,I belive that would be called "Flooding",which is equivilent to spaming.

Cheif Science Officeron the U.S.S Columbia

Like my sig?HHHHEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE?
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 1:09 am, 8th July 2002
This is a test to see if Carlos is really a human

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:45 am, 8th July 2002
Manhunter said:
This is a test to see if Carlos is really a human

LOL! But he is a species 8472 in human form.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:42 pm, 8th July 2002
At about the same time I got mad, Manhunter asked me how to use smilies from other forums. I showed him, and now he is trying to be clever, but I think he's being a bit cheeky.