EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

ENDGAME

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:22 am, 7th July 2002
Well welcome 2 Part 2 of Ensign Kim's late night episodes! Tonight we discuss ENGAME, I think one problem was to much talk, if Voyager got home 15 mins b4 the end that would be cool and the it could summeries. what do u guys think?

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:50 am, 7th July 2002
Yeah, I would have liked to see some sort of conclusion.

The scene I hated most was when Voyager was doing acrobatics in the sky with fireworks. That was dumb. Not only would it damage the planet's atmosphere, but it looks stupid. At one point, Admiral Janeway tells Captain Janeway that Voyager is permanently landed on Earth. What ever for? It's a perfectly good starship!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:54 am, 7th July 2002
yeah! I know (Voy S8 shows Voyager on a huge mission!) I wish we got to see what Tom and B 'lenna got up to, or did seven and chakotay make it as cople. Did the doctor get accepted as a person.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:57 am, 7th July 2002
Tom and Be'lanna either settled down on Earth or stayed on Voyager. I would say Seven and Chakotay didn't make it because there would be all kinds of new people for her to meet. I doubt the doctor gets accepted as a person because Starfleet can be really close-minded, and besides, he isn't a person so there. Na na!

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 1:01 am, 7th July 2002
I really think it should have been a movie instead of 2 episodes (a tv only movie)

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 1:04 am, 7th July 2002
in VS8, Tom and B l'enna are together. Seven and Chakotay try and it fails. The doctor is a hero and one of the best minds star fleet have.

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:38 am, 7th July 2002
In one episode of VOY, Zimmerman was sick and dying. I thought it would be cool, when Voyager gets home, if the Doctor took over Zimmerman's research (and his name) and get married to Zimmerman's holographic servant girl.

Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 9:45 pm, 7th July 2002
My Self, I think it would have been better if they Did another Episode After Endgame With the whole Enterprise Crew, Then I read the Elite Force 2 Reviews Happy .