EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedNEW CREWMEMBERS

EFMods Forum Archive - Secret Virtual game
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:31 pm, 14th July 2002
For the Columbia:

Make up a few new crewmembers (of rank Ensign or Crewman) for the Columbia to take up some empty places.

Send them in a Private Message (pm) to me, so I can add them to the crew list. Make sure they are as detailed as the ones in the Personnel Status topic.

-------------------------------------------

For the Serenity:

Can the crewmembers of the USS Serenity please make up at least 1 NPC for each department.

This means EVERYONE on the ship should make up a new crewmember for these departments:

Navigation
Security
Medical
Science
Operations
Engineering

I will read through them, and pick the best so that I dont have to come up with so many new people myself.

Again, send them in the format in the Personnel Status topic, and send them in a Private Message (pm) to me.

-----------------------------------------------

Thankyou to all of you.

From Simmo

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:40 pm, 17th July 2002
I'd like to repeat my request for you to send new crewmembers. I only got 2 pm's about this (from Skywalker - submitted 2 people, and Sporto - submitted 1 person). Thankyou to you two for that.

So please could you all (including Skywalker and Sporto) send more in a pm.

From Simmo.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that