EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedTeen Town: Issue 10 (Season 1 Finale)

EFMods Forum Archive - Ensign Kims Crazy Talks
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 10:47 pm, 25th July 2002
This is it, the last TT for a while... I bet you all cant wait, so lets make this the best! Here is the topic

ANGER

Eveyrone has hated people and still do. Now teenagers go through a lot of hate and lets talk about the hate and anger we all have had
'GRRRR die you B*itch' ---> Ciara

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:52 pm, 25th July 2002
I don't really go around with a lot of anger

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:57 pm, 25th July 2002
I saw this, and thought, okay, i might as well post. Well, I've been angry quite a lot of times. It's been a few, what is it, hours, since i was last angry, at my sister who would not shut up at all.

I have never really HATED anyone for genuine reasons, just got mad at them for a while. And even when people seem to dislike me, or i dislike them, i make an effort that we either grow to accept each other, or just dont talk to one another.

Even when i seem to be angry that someone seems to like this girl at school who i like (lets not get into that), i still live with it and dont get angry.

Anger is irrelevant.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 11:02 pm, 25th July 2002
Ok seven lol, I think it is to, i have this girl ciara, we have never really talked and she has always buts in when i am arguing. But recently i have been really shouting at her, She said something to me in frnech i turned around it shouted 'SHUT SH*T FACE*' the same time the teacher walked in and just stared at me and the guys didn't think that was like me lol...

If i argue with friends i try and make up but at the same time try and win the arguemnt, cause if you dont win you look like a loser (technically u are). but simmo is right!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 11:25 pm, 25th July 2002
I haven't ever hated anyone (not that i can remember), but i have to say i get angry every now and then, and most of the time it's cause i'm not very patient. Although i should be, after all patience is a virtue. Happy
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:40 am, 26th July 2002
What a coincidence. I am angry right now! Since Monday I have been on an IRC channel with other customers of my webhost. Today for some unknown reason they are being mean to me.

But it's not good to stay angry. Hopefully I will calm down by tomorrow.

Captain of the USS Serenity