EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

The Third Betatest is Out!

EFMods Forum Archive - Betatesters
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:20 am, 2nd April 2002
Hi guys! Yip, the third beta test is out. It's of Deck 36 - Engineering again. I was hoping to finish it but I ran into too many problems. Anyway, feedback please! Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
HorckDude

Posted at 6:48 pm, 2nd April 2002
As said in your readme: the jefferies tubes aren't very good.
To be honest: the jefferies tubes suck!!!

You can stuck in it too often, they look bad and the part that does look good is copied from voyager. They sure look different on the Enterprise-D.
I'm really sorry to say this but I don't like it at all.

More the rest of the map is really brilliant!!!
I love the corebreach!
However I'd like to notice some small things:

1 - I still miss the door-chime

2 - Wasn't the carpet green?

3 - This console looks weird in some way:
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:16 pm, 2nd April 2002
I told you to IGNORE the damn jeffries tubes Na na!

The only copied part is the crawling space, because they are the same as in TNG.

No, the carpet isn't green What ever!

The console is a little squashed, and the panels for your hands isn't there. There is a rim around the console which I will get rid of, i'll fix all these don't worry.

Plus the door chime will be added Wink I was gonna do it but I needed to send this beta out and move onto the next map so I ran out of time. Anyway, they will be there, don't worry.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.