EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

News: Zelda Map

EFMods Forum Archive - Voyager Season 8
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 11:00 pm, 31st July 2002
You have heard of my Zelda map in progress and good news! Its about 75% done, It has

Koriki Forest
Temple Of Time
Lon Lon Ranch

and I am not sure what the next one will be. Plus MP3s from the real game will be used in the map!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:44 am, 1st August 2002
I really enjoyed Zelda64, and I am looking forward to your map. Now all you have to do is make a skin of Link and give him proper weapons... Wink

Captain of the USS Serenity
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:50 am, 1st August 2002
Ive heard a little about Zelda, I even watched someone play a level in it, I even heard about a flute that spawns things that I saw when I saw someone playing Zelda on a video game console (well, it was something like that, but thats all I can remember), you could turn your map into a mod and tie in the "NPC Spawn command" into it when you use it and you could create an SP character, and the flute would have multiple selections based on the level, and you use the alt fire button until it says what you want and you press the main fire key (this is for EF)
is this a good idea (yes or no)

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:52 am, 1st August 2002
That would be a TON of work. What I half-sarcastically suggested is already quite a daunting task.

Captain of the USS Serenity
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:56 am, 1st August 2002
well, Ensign_Kim doesn't have to use that mod idea, someone else could make that mod

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org