EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

That Episode with the kerians

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 10:42 pm, 1st August 2002
anyone know how the doctor was able to Catch up with Voyager 700+ yearls later after That kerian guy told him they where supposebly destroyed? It was that episode Where his backup was stolen during some raid. and the Kerians thought that Voyager was this big ass warship with borg drones onboard as a task force. the next episode everything was back to normal. thought it was kinda weird that they goofed like that Happy just pointing this out. Random thoughts Happy
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 11:03 pm, 1st August 2002
I think it was in an alternate universe

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:26 pm, 1st August 2002
It was just his back up. The real one wasn't gone. What i don't get is when the doctor leaves the ship and they don't have a doctor... why don't they use a backup? It's confusing

Navigator - USS Serenity

Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 4:40 am, 2nd August 2002
Maybe its a backup of a backup Happy but if he found a back up program of the EMH. why would the back contain memory of the events that happend that day? wouldnt the back up memory just contain the Original EMH that they first activated? okay now i'm confused. LOL
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 2:42 pm, 2nd August 2002
the crew probably keep updating the backup with everything the real doctor experiences

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:31 pm, 2nd August 2002
Raven2139a said:
anyone know how the doctor was able to Catch up with Voyager 700+ yearls later after That kerian guy told him they where supposebly destroyed?

He never said Voyager was destroyed, he said he didn't know what happened to them and that he often wandered if they got home.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.