EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

EFMODS.COM Now Online!

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:24 pm, 9th April 2002
Hi all! I've gotton pissed off at angelfire and bam! Got myself domain hosting Happy

http://www.efmods.com/

At the moment, it's a fully functional O'Brien's EF MODs and MAPs with fixed bugs and working downloads. But, I hope to turn it into a site dedicated to Elite Force MODs and especially to my mod Wink

I won't compete efmodcentral, i'd like to be friendly with them or something like that. We could share stuff and the likes, but I won't compete!

Anyway, enjoy a quicker and faster site! Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:35 pm, 9th April 2002
What a coincidence.

While I was doing my daily check for updates on lots of BC and EF Mod pages, I went to efmodcentral.com. I thought, since there have been only a few updates and no news recently, I thought they might have moved. So, the first thing I tried was www.efmods.com. And straight away it took me to your site. Not only fast, but one hell of a coincidence. LOL!

Oh, I have a site suggestion for you. Not to advertise or anything, actually, it's not even my mod. The Hazard Team Qualification Mod, a small mod at http://www.geocities.com/mhutchim/index.html is in development. It is not on EFModcentral and a link appeared on EFFiles.com a while ago but is now gone. I just thought you might want something that EFModcentral doesn't have. Happy

Did the .com address cost anything? Hehehe!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:12 pm, 10th April 2002
WOW! That's amazing! And kinda weird too Wha? Wink

I'll ask the guy, but I was kinda hoping they would come to me if they wanted, I don't want it getting too crowded Wink

And yes, it did cost money Na na!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 10:52 pm, 10th April 2002
Simmo666 said:

Did the .com address cost anything? Hehehe!

If you ever find someone giving out free .com domains let me know, okay?

Dobberman, just curious - who's hosting you?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:31 pm, 11th April 2002
Well, I bought the domain for 17 euro a year, and the hosting for 11 euro a month (approx) from http://alwayswebhosting.com