EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Competition Results!

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:46 pm, 4th August 2002
Well, it's a draw! How can you have a draw with 3 judges you may ask? Well, it was so hard to chose between Scooter's one and Carlos' one which were both great on differant levels, that we're going to have to have a QUIZ! YAY! Ok ahem, anyway, there will be a quiz between Scooter and Carlos. It'll be done via PMs, so there can't be any cheating, and remember, we can monitor PM's so nobody be thinking they can send someone hints. The quiz will be about none other than Virtual Enterprise, not all straight forward questions too, so get ready and try and remember every fact that you can about the MOD, and you'll get the job. You'll have a week to answer and the questions will be sent to you tomorrow. Good luck!

P.S. Sorry Kamkazie Happy

Has anyone actually seen this post?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 6:24 pm, 5th August 2002
Why dobber Why didnt you pick me J/k.Why dont u let the members choose who's one is better Carlos or Scooter.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:25 pm, 5th August 2002
Because Scooter doesn't want it made public, and it doesn't matter.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 6:31 pm, 5th August 2002
Scooter doesnt want it made public O...............K thats strange.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:33 pm, 5th August 2002
incase someone steals his work or makes a virus out of it
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 9:07 pm, 5th August 2002
I hope you don't have a security camera in our house. j/k

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:13 pm, 9th August 2002
Come on Carlos, hurry up and finish the quiz. I had mine done in a few hours. The sooner you finish the sooner Dobberman can pick the winner.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 6:49 pm, 9th August 2002
Ya how long does it take just to answer 10 questions? (Rhehistorical question)

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:31 pm, 9th August 2002
I can't find any of the question answers, I looked all over the forum several times, and I found nothing

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 7:33 pm, 9th August 2002
You only have a few days left. It's better to fill something in than to leave it blank.

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:34 pm, 9th August 2002
I never found anything but, I will try again

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:07 pm, 9th August 2002
Carlos, you can't find any of the answers? They aren't all from the forums, they may have been mentioned once before or the info could be on my site. You should know some of them anyway.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:08 pm, 9th August 2002
Hey! No helping him!

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:10 pm, 9th August 2002
I was just telling him what he should already know!
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 8:42 pm, 9th August 2002
He is just a little kid who dosent know anything anyways

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 8:57 pm, 9th August 2002
Isn't it his fault if he didn't read all instructions? If he should already know that then there shouldn't be any reason to tell him again.

Navigator - USS Serenity