EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

To Dobberman

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
neural link
Posted at 1:39 am, 18th August 2002
Just curious why you dont go to the Raven board anymore? That where I get all my news at and couldnt find any news on your mods progress until I came here.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 10:09 am, 18th August 2002
I am very tiered; I am bored i just want to say VE rules

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 2:53 pm, 18th August 2002
neural link said:
Just curious why you dont go to the Raven board anymore? That where I get all my news at and couldnt find any news on your mods progress until I came here.

You want news heres some news ive played the VE mod and all i can say is it rules,it bloody rules its sooooo detailed.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:10 pm, 18th August 2002
Thanks Kamkazie, I left because I didn't feel drawn to it anymore. My goodbye post is there, search for goodbye, started by Guest because I'm not registered there anymore, but the description has my name on it Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Grass69er
Ensign

Posted at 2:43 am, 22nd August 2002
kamkazie mcgrathzie said:
neural link said:

You want news heres some news ive played the VE mod and all i can say is it rules,it bloody rules its sooooo detailed.

Happy, I wanna play VE sooooo bad, The TNG Series Was one of my Favorite Star Trek Series, BTW Dobberman, I'd make a good beta tester, I'm like a beta tester for 3 Mods in Battlezone 2, And hopefully if GSH (pandemic Employee) Accepts my application to Test the BZ2 1.3 Beta patch, i'll be testing that too, ppl that I have beta tested for, say I'm good at it, so, Rest assured, I will be alot help if u do put me on ya beta team.
Star trek is my Favorite TV Show, So I will put much into beta testing ur mod if u want me, Ok thanks for listening.

GRASS!

Fleet Admiral and currently in
Command of the USS Enterprise F

"JC, Mind if I call you JC?"
-UNATCO TROOPER
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 3:49 am, 22nd August 2002
there are no more beta testers required, unless someone leaves the beta testing list

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Grass69er
Ensign

Posted at 5:51 am, 22nd August 2002
carlos_technology said:
there are no more beta testers required, unless someone leaves the beta testing list

Well how were they choosen?
Was there a application to join, and when was this?

GRASS!

Fleet Admiral and currently in
Command of the USS Enterprise F

"JC, Mind if I call you JC?"
-UNATCO TROOPER
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 12:09 pm, 22nd August 2002
I don't know, the list was created before I came to the forums

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:00 pm, 22nd August 2002
And before I came, it was on the Raven boards ages ago. Sad

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:20 pm, 22nd August 2002
That's true, I told you that ages ago grass.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.