EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Science Talk: Part 6

EFMods Forum Archive - Ensign Kims Crazy Talks
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 9:50 pm, 24th August 2002
Back on track. S2 SciTalk is going to be GR8. Here is an unusual One....

Music

How will music change and will it always be the guitar, do u see any differnet insruments being invented? Also put pictures up of any wierd new instruments....

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:55 pm, 24th August 2002
I saw this one in a show that all you do if wave and motion your hand between and front of sensors and it makes some cool music. It was a cool instrument.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
FliX
Lt. Commander

Posted at 10:19 pm, 24th August 2002
well i think music will always be changeing, ad going back .... Wha?

for instance, in loads of discos, you hear loads of 60s and 70s music, i think it great a revival, that will last a bit yet (not too long)

what i think SUX is that everyone seems to have been covering this year (britney, ect...) i think that is one of the reasons, why the music industry is suffering, its not piracy or the internet... (there has allways been piracy) i think that good music sells itself in stoors for money, its only "bad" music, that get ripped...
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Chief Science Officer on the USS Serenity
FliX/mapper/flix_inc@hotmail.com

"man is only free under Equaly free men": M.Bakunin
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 3:00 am, 26th August 2002
I don't really like music, but I like editing the video and sound of Star Trek theme songs (but not all Star Trek video and sound files)

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:28 pm, 31st August 2002
I hope music changes. The guitar gets used WAY too much.

Yes, there has been piracy since the days when people were copying LPs and 45s onto audio cassette.

The music industry is holding itself back I think. Always the same style, never changing.

Captain of the USS Serenity