EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Decks 10 and 11

EFMods Forum Archive - Voyager Season 8
adam_doran
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 4:48 pm, 27th August 2002
Hi im new to these boards.
I have downloaded all of your releases of the virtual voyager, and i think that they're great. I especially like the curved corridors.

I have been working on my own map of decks 10 and 11 and i have added loads of stuff like the computer core to it and i was
wondering if you would like to have my .map. I have noticed that you dont seem to have done anything to that deck, or you just
dont want people to see it yet, and so i assume you might just use the standard tour mode maps from the exp pak.

I have included some preliminary screenshots of my work so you can see what i have done so far:

This image shows the Jeffries tube access junction i have added in enginerring in it's cannon place. Note the junction
also has a horrizontal tube that runs behind the consoles which is going to lead to the rear of the maintance pit in the
Shuttle Bay which is also on deck 11, the main floor of which is one deck 10 and the catwalk/control room level is on deck 9.

This image shows the turbo lift which i have added (also in it cannon place) to engineering.

This image shows the interior of the Jeffries tube junction room in engineering.

This image shows the way through which the computer core is connected to engineering. (the door in the backgroung is the
right-hand door on the upper level of engineering)

Please let me know what u think of these screenshots and if you would like you can have the .map to build upon
yourself, I would appreciate being credited in your mod for my work.
USS Voyager NCC-74656 "For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that could be..." -Alfred Tennyson.
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 5:30 pm, 27th August 2002
OMG - U put my mapping skills to shame. Would you like to join the team (Voyager Season 8 team) You would be a great mapper and help get the MOD quite cool and get more audiance. This would be great... Please lol

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
adam_doran
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 5:37 pm, 27th August 2002
Btw if anyone would like to download the file as it is so far i have put it up and the following link will take you to it.

Click Here to download!

Let me know what u think

BTW - dont try downloading the map untill 6:34 cause im still up loading it
USS Voyager NCC-74656 "For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that could be..." -Alfred Tennyson.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 7:00 pm, 27th August 2002
those pics look really good, when the download is available I will download it

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:52 pm, 27th August 2002
OMG that is great! Absolutely brilliant! *faints*.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 6:23 pm, 31st August 2002
Those pics are great Eek!

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:31 pm, 31st August 2002
The pics are great? Why not download the file and look at that!

http://www.adamdoran.fsnet.co.uk/adam_deck11.zip

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:32 pm, 31st August 2002
Dude! That is some amazing stuff. I can't wait to explore it myself.

Edit: It's even better in the game, but there are a few spots where you fall out of the map. Can I get a copy of the .MAP file?

Captain of the USS Serenity