EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedWho here...

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:43 pm, 13th April 2002
Who here is just sat here looking at the active user list waiting for someone to post something new, or is just reading old messages waiting to reply to them, thats what I'm doing.

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot, SPAM!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:47 pm, 13th April 2002
Oh no, the mythical prophecy is true, the one marked 666 will become all might Elite Spammer

And yeah, i'm doing that, actually looking at the user list in the admin panel seeing exactly where you are and what you're doing, I SEE ALL! Na na!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 11:51 pm, 13th April 2002
*wants to be admin even more now*

I just finished replying to all possible posts (getting post count up) and what happens? Simo shows up!

Now we're going to be online all night replying to each other...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:51 pm, 13th April 2002
You see all, oh no!

Then you must see me accessing your anti-spam 'delete button' and removing it, and uploading all your Virtual Enterprise files. Oops, wait, I'd better stop, I might lose all my posts.

(Laughs because Dobberman thinks he's joking) - I really should stop this, as I am joking. Oh, and check my signature!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
allendude
Ensign

Posted at 11:54 pm, 13th April 2002
Simmo666 said:
You see all, oh no!

Then you must see me accessing your anti-spam 'delete button' and removing it, and uploading all your Virtual Enterprise files. Oops, wait, I'd better stop, I might lose all my posts.

(Laughs because Dobberman thinks he's joking) - I really should stop this, as I am joking. Oh, and check my signature!

Hey, if you get the virtual enterprise files can I have them?

*notices dobberman looking*

Um...
uh.....

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:00 am, 14th April 2002
Aha! My trusty firewall has fooled you! You have been uploading photo's of you which are being automattically photoshopped to make you look weird Na na!

(Laughs because he thinks he's joking) Yeah, we should really stop that!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 12:00 am, 14th April 2002
Allendude, I said I was joking. I dont have the files, yet. I'll have to wait till Dobberman's not looking, and this post really is all spam. Anyway, I'm off now, as it's 1:01 in the morning, and I need the toilet. Just make sure you know that my crew (of the USS Transform) has disabled your spam drive and you will never beat me!!! Na na!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:03 am, 14th April 2002
ok, but I think this thread's had enough spamming for one night Wink