Teen Town : S2 - Issue 3

EFMods Forum Archive - Ensign Kims Crazy Talks
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 12:00 pm, 8th September 2002
Clothes

What do you guys/girls wear

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:28 pm, 8th September 2002
What girls, I don't think there are any yet, unless some of the newer members are girls.

Anyway, I wear cloths Na na!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:34 pm, 8th September 2002
Depends where I'm going. If I'm going to school, I'll wear cargo pants and a golf shirt. If I'm not, I'll wear jeans and a t-shirt. I go to school in an office building, so I have to impress people. If I'm going to church, I wear a suit and tie.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:37 pm, 8th September 2002
When I go to school, I have to wear a uniform What ever!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
FliX
Lt. Commander

Posted at 2:44 pm, 8th September 2002
well i wear what ever i pull out of my cubord by chance, i never check if my shirt fits to my trousers Na na!

i prefer darker colours blsck blue grey....

i dont like looking like a clown Na na!

and i dont like going shopping Na na!
i go into a shop have a look arround, and if i dont see anything within the first 20 secs i leave... Na na!

but now that i go shiopping with my gf it takes houres just to choose the right paire of socks Na na!
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Chief Science Officer on the USS Serenity
FliX/mapper/flix_inc@hotmail.com

"man is only free under Equaly free men": M.Bakunin
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:01 pm, 8th September 2002
Dobberman said:
When I go to school, I have to wear a uniform What ever!

Yeah, sadly, a uniform: Maroon blazer, maroon tie, white shirt and grey trousers.

At home: T-shirt and trousers (shorts in summer).

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:15 pm, 8th September 2002
Starbase sits there in the morning with his socks going, "I think this one is a left, or maybe it's a right, no it's definitely a left..." and then I yell at him, "Socks don't have left and right. They can go on either foot!"

As B.A. would say, "Cut the jibber-jabber you crazy fool!"

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 4:22 pm, 8th September 2002
okay, in summer I wear a t-shirt and shorts, in winter I wear a sweater, a t-shirt and pants, I don't need a winter coat in the winter

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 7:35 pm, 8th September 2002
Where I live, we don't even have winter.

Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 8:50 pm, 8th September 2002
It never drops below 60 degrees (feirenheit) here. I usually wear T-shirts and shorts year long. (one of the advantages of being homeschooled) and i agree with Flix darker clothes are better.
Damn, lost 400 posts...
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:21 pm, 8th September 2002
Well, living in Arizona, one would think it wouldn't get very cold here. However, it actually does, the reason being that the desert reflects all the heat instead of holding it in for the night. Now, the temperatures range from 122 (max I've ever seen (back in '91)) in the day to about 85 at night. In the winter, it goes from 85 in the day to about 20 at night, due to the reflection of heat. A desert is the only place that I know of where it can be hot in the day and freezing at night.

As to what I wear, even in these extreme temperatures, I wear the pretty much the same thing year around: T-shirt and long pants. The only differece between summer and winter is that I wear a leather jacket in the winter.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:43 pm, 9th September 2002
Scooter said:
Where I live, we don't even have winter.

Where I live, we don't even have summer.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:57 pm, 9th September 2002
England got a bit of summer this year, we didn't get any whatsoever, it was very disappointing.