EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Cease

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Ratman
Posted at 3:59 pm, 27th September 2002
I heard somewhere that this MOD has stopped been made. And is it true that Xtreme Gaming will buy you out and finish developement?
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 4:53 pm, 27th September 2002
LOL! I don't make virtual enterprise. But I am sure that Dobbeman is not going to stop making his mod. And on top of that extreme gaming isn't even a "real" company. Its a bunch of teenagers doing what they love. Where the hell are you hearing this? Anyways, join the forums and come and chat regularly.
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:23 pm, 27th September 2002
Whoever told you that is full of crap. The Virtual Enterprise mod is alive and kicking! Dobberman has been sick the past little while, so he hasn't had as much to work on the mod as he would like, but it will get finished hopefully before this year is over. I wouldn't be making weekly updates on a mod that has stopped production. Na na!

As for Xtreme Gaming, that's just Mikey's modding team. Mikey's having enough trouble getting the turbolift to work, so I don't think he'd be able to do the Ent-D bridge which Dobberman is having so much trouble with.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:16 pm, 27th September 2002
Not to worry Ratman, this mod hasn't been cancelled and I don't really think it's legal to "buy me out" in this case. I'd like to know where you heard about this.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:19 pm, 27th September 2002
I would like to know where too

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Patrick
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 9:03 pm, 27th September 2002
I don't remember who said it, but when they said that you always repeat what somebody's saying, carlostechnology, they were right Wha?
~Patrick
Ratman
Posted at 11:14 pm, 27th September 2002
I think it was on the Raven or EF II boards...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:12 am, 28th September 2002
Hey Dobber, how about posting a news item on effiles to let people know what you're doing? You should probably post something on Raven boards, and maybe EF2 boards as well.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:16 am, 28th September 2002
I might do.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.