EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Has this MOD been canned

EFMods Forum Archive - Assaulted Empire
Ratman
Posted at 11:24 pm, 27th September 2002
I asked if this MOD has been canned on a chat - reply:
Sparkos:Yeah, the guy dobberman has been working on VE ever since... but after that my friend who works with him says that they are planning on teaming up with Project Independanc Smile

I talk to sparkos alot about MOD and he is usually true he told me about the remake of Col 7.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:34 pm, 27th September 2002
Not every single mod has been canned you know!!!!! Dob will probably finish it after VE he told us.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:07 am, 28th September 2002
I've never heard of Sparkos. Where can we find him?

1. Assaulted Empire has NOT been canned, it's on hold until VE is finished.
2. Dobberman is making VE by himself.

There's no one here named Sparkos, and I've never seen him on the EFmods channel on mIRC. I'd like to know where I can find him. I've got a few things to say to him.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:09 am, 28th September 2002
Who the.... Who is Sparkos? I've never seen him. And I don't work with anybody else, and I never even considered joining up on Project Independance, I've got too much stuff to do already. And if I was going to cancel I would have said it here.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
captainshuttle
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 4:44 pm, 28th September 2002
Let's all take a step back for a minute.

When did Star Trek: Project Independence come in to the picture?
Second Star to the right, and straight on till morning
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:20 pm, 28th September 2002
Ratman said:
I asked if this MOD has been canned on a chat - reply:
Sparkos:Yeah, the guy dobberman has been working on VE ever since... but after that my friend who works with him says that they are planning on teaming up with Project Independanc Smile

I talk to sparkos alot about MOD and he is usually true he told me about the remake of Col 7.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It came into the picture in the first post Na na! Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:53 am, 12th October 2002
I get a bad feeling from all these informants who are supposed to know everything about Dobberman from the Mods he does to what kind of hairstyle he has. I mean, your posts are like the tabloids on these boards! I dunno about the rest of you, but whether Ratman made this up or not, it's just stupid.
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.