EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Textures Troubles

EFMods Forum Archive - Mapping Help
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 1:57 pm, 7th October 2002
Ok, know the textures FOG,LADDER TRIGGER etc... I haven't had them for a while and i really need them. I installed GDK 2 again and if have installed EF a month ago but it should be ok.. they are only blue and black textures.. it really annoys me also the holodeck doors are like that to. Help?

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:50 pm, 7th October 2002
they came with ef iirc. Which is strange, ef wouldn't work properly without them. Maybe your project settings are messed up.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
WadeV
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 1:39 pm, 13th October 2002
Have you tried selecting the brush you want them to be, pressing S and typing them in manually?

Basic fog is borg/fog - but there is also stuff like borg/fog_black

common/ladder

common/trigger

Although I know they are all there because I use trigger and fog frequently...speak to me on MSN if you can find them manually.
"Let judgement be that of truth and not of spite
or lust." - circa 1589
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:58 pm, 13th October 2002
Welcome to the board Wade Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
WadeV
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 2:01 pm, 13th October 2002
Thanx, you know the weird thing is, I signed up like a month ago, but never posted :S I think it's cuz when I signed up, I went into the support forum, saw no-one needed any help and so completely forgot about it. Meh, this forum will be part of my dailey forum hop now though.
or lust." - circa 1589
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:02 pm, 13th October 2002
Cool! Thanks for coming, you're not the only one who has registered and never posted, we get some load of them for some reason lol
WadeV
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 2:05 pm, 13th October 2002
Ya think you could fix the "someone has replied to your post" email thing? for some reason it has /~ksi/~ksi/ in it. Somethings got set up wrong somewhere...just realised it's phpBB - explains why something got set up wrong, lol we just left these forums at the SGMod for Invision, work much better Grin

Anyhow, it happens, people sign up, never post and need some kind of memory jog to get em back: but I'm here now and I offer my services where needed.
or lust." - circa 1589
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:08 pm, 13th October 2002
dammit, I did that I suppose, I added a /~ksi/ because in some of the moderator emails, it left it out. Oh well.
WadeV
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 2:11 pm, 13th October 2002
Oh and could you install the Flash mod? http://www.phpbb.com/mods/downloads/uploads/flash_mod.txt
I would really really like to use my flash signature (only 40kb) and it is an easy mod to install Grin
or lust." - circa 1589
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:13 pm, 13th October 2002
I'll leave that to Vanhal, he doesn't like it when I go tinkering around with the code Wink
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 4:20 pm, 13th October 2002
Dobberman said:
dammit, I did that I suppose, I added a /~ksi/ because in some of the moderator emails, it left it out. Oh well.

I was going to talk about that link error but I forgot

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org