EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Worst EF News Ever

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:24 pm, 7th October 2002
Go to www.wadesdomain.com and read the news.

That says it all.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:48 pm, 7th October 2002
OMG! Why?? Is it because of the stolen stargate?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:50 pm, 7th October 2002
He hasn't said. But I think I remember he said that he was fine with that now. But if you check the SG-1 forums in the general section, you won't find a pretty picture. :-(

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:00 pm, 7th October 2002
Jeez, Wade doesn't seem fair, how does he know how much time he puts into his work, I don't understand why he's so pissed!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:03 pm, 7th October 2002
He seemed in a bad mood right from the start of the conversation, so I think he was in a bad mood beforehand. But I really hope he reconsiders.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:04 pm, 7th October 2002
Me too, and I just made his screenshot PotD at EFFILES and all Sad
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:11 pm, 7th October 2002
I think they said something about that at effiles

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 9:12 pm, 7th October 2002
My browser has messed up the text somehow, I assume the SG mod has been cancelled? :-(
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:13 pm, 7th October 2002
I don't think its been cancelled

but heres the news article
http://www.effiles.com/file.news?ID=2226

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:14 pm, 7th October 2002
No carlos thats not what this is about.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:15 pm, 7th October 2002
I dont think it's cancelled, but Wade has left. There are soooooo many more people on the team, that I can think they can keep it going without him. Remember, Wade didnt start the mod, Mart did, but Wade just ran it.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:27 pm, 7th October 2002
Double post but important update already:

Editor of the SGMod Newsletter said:
In relation to the recent news topic:
“I quit - for reasons I can't type in here due to their somewhat offensive nature. No more making maps, no more making models, no more of anything. Unless certain things change, I ain't "leading" this mod anymore.” – Wade

I can further release that Mart has also decided to stand down from a mapping position and to help out where he can in the mod.

Officially no team members have quit SGMod, though it has come to light that a reorganisation and evaluation of Team members needs to be conducted regularly.

The team are all hoping that after the next meeting the Mod can continue as normal as possible, and that Wade will agree to be re-instated as the SGMod leader, until that time please post any comments and queries you have in the SGMod Forums.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:37 pm, 7th October 2002
But isn't it Mart's mod? This isn't fair of Wade! Muhahaha
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:38 am, 8th October 2002
I hope Wade comes back because he's one of the best.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:53 pm, 9th October 2002
Good news: Wade hasn't left the team.

Bad news: Mart has.

Mart said:
I’ve decided to leave the mod, it’s been a very hard choice to make but I feel that this is the best way for me. Thanks for everything and good luck with the mod I know your all make me proud!

I can't believe this! Mart started the mod, Wade comes in later, complains about the fact that Mart isn't doing enough work, and Mart decided to go instead.

That's absoluely stupid!

Mart started this mod, and Wade has sort of kicked him off it! Real life getting in the way, was Mart's reason for lack of work, and that reason stands perfectly. Real life always gets in the way, and takes priority.

I can't believe Wade and Mart could do this.

Imagine if someone kicked Dobberman off of his mod because he wasn't doing enough work. Think of that! It's stupid (not just because there's nobody else on that team), because it was HIS mod, and he should control it.

I don't even know why Wade ended up controlling Wade's mod in the first place.

This is a sad day for the community. :-(

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:56 pm, 9th October 2002
Hmmm... Good point... *Imagines Luke giving Logalot the kick because he doesn't do enough work* Hmmm...
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 12:51 pm, 10th October 2002
muwahahahaha..... Sorry. No I wouldn't do that... or would I?... No, I wouldn't.
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 8:33 pm, 12th October 2002
Because I am on the team I have very detaild information on all of this. Thair is way morte infoermation that was poted in the team fourm and never made it to the publick.

So I can safly say that Mart is not gone for good he is only takign a maping brake becaus he jsut simply got tired of maping. I exspect mart to be back in January. (Don't quite me on that!)

Anuther member of the team has taken over the SGC (not wade)
and that will work on it untell Mart comes back.

Wade he is a good maper but he pushes evryone way to much and pore Mart becaus he was losing intrest in maping (hapens to evryone it hapend to me twice) That ugly insedent happed.

Now that evrything is over the mod will continue and in a cupple of munthis I predict that Mart will be back.

End of storie.
A vote for me is a Vote Wasted