EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Im sooooooooooooooooooooo.........

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:36 pm, 8th October 2002
This morning on way to work i was going down the ally on my bike (not fast out side of my house and half way i saw this man stop just at the side of the ally with his dog and soon as he saw me going around the corner he walked out on me onpurpus and called me a "Stupid Prat" and I turned around at him and I said back "NO YOUR THE STUPID PRAT FOR WALKING OUT INFRONT OF ME" I just went off because i would of said more but i would of been late.

But the point is would he had said that if i looked older as i said be for i look younger then i am but if i looked my age would he had said something else? I feel that he just said it because i look young and older people think that all young people are up to no good

Sorry about this topic but i have been soo *&*^^ all day about this
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:48 pm, 8th October 2002
I don't know what you look like, but if you look younger than you are than I bet you wouldn't have said that if you looked your age or older.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:43 am, 9th October 2002
Scooter said:
I don't know what you look like, but if you look younger than you are than I bet you wouldn't have said that if you looked your age or older.

Im confused with that are you saying that if i looked my age then i woldnt of said that and just went passed him with out saying anything or i would of said something?

because im fed up of old people thinking that young people are are whats the word???

ho btw im not getting on at you people hehe
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:11 pm, 9th October 2002
This whole thing is confusing me Wha?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:32 pm, 9th October 2002
I'm saying if you looked your age or older than your age, that guy would have chosen his words more carefully.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:50 pm, 9th October 2002
ha ha i get you thats my point say if i looked like some 1 between 30 and 40 or older then he would of said something not as nasty the only reason he said that because i look young I think that is like descrimination against young people Just because we look young or some people are young doesnt mean that we are up no good and that what ticked me off the most

I have calmed down abit now hehe