EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Member Of The Year Award!

EFMods Forum Archive - Old Stuff
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:00 pm, 8th October 2002
This is the competition of a board time (:rollHappy. Everyone can vote but not for themselves Happy And the polls will be open indefinatly until we decide when to end it. Anyway, unto what it's about:

You vote for who you think is the best or your favourite member on the boards. People with 0 posts are excluded. Now, whoever is voted the winner, wins an old Version of Virtual Enterprise! (pretty old now Wink but you get most of engineering Happy ) And who ever comes runners up (second) wins the current (as in right now's) version of Zalkalous Perimeter! Who start your voting campaigns, and no voting for your self. BTW, there will be no really poll, PM me you're vote after long consideration. No voting before next week but you still have loads of time afterwards.

A few ground rules though, those who win must not release their prize to anyone (that includes warez and file sharing)

Get you're campaigns going Grin
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 9:37 pm, 8th October 2002
Oh yeah and one more thing, it no good if you just came here and said
You said:
WOW look a compo (yes this is short for competion, live with it) where i can win Zalkalous perimeter!! oh yeah or virtual enterpirse, QUICK i'll sign up now and win this COOL prize!!!! no one will notice!

Well you'd be wrong, Cause WE would notice, ppl registered after 8/10/02 (this is in the REAL format, i'm just saying this in case some westrens (or eastrens depending on how you look at it {and if you want to take the long way round}) get confused, it your crazy way of looking at it would say: 10/08/02, crazy i know but thats the way it is) will not be accepted, will you Tough, hahahaha fool,also the same goes for ppl who have no posts and Quickly post so they can be in with a chance! The list has been taken off all ppl who can win.

But you never know we might do something like this again So register now and start posting, you can still vote for who you want!!!!

P.S i apoligise for any ppl offended in this post!!!! (this was put here before anyone complanes!!)

On my list of ppl who can be voted for I said:

Worf55
HorckDude
FishDS9
Simmo666
.:TCN:.
Roberdin
Grass69er
allendude
KAMEEL
Chri
Toonloon
OZz
Superrobster
Skipper
carlos_technology
brisck1
RMS Oceanic
sporto78
captainshuttle
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Scooter
Dogbert
Manhunter
WalkinBomb
2xtreme
Captain James T. Kirk
LeprechaunTrekker
Kevin Chapman
CMcQ
pyro
FliX
Ensign_Kim
TrekkieM
Obiko Dozen-Handed
gatryhdrayton
Rivan King
Virtual_Game_Dude
Lt. Cmdr. Salinga
Commander luke
Lukeskywalkie
James_812
Raven2139a
Danne
SMASH
synchromesh
adam_doran
gta_king
Logalot
Patrick
BolloXed
Chris3123
LightSoup

OK!! So send your votes in!!!

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:45 pm, 8th October 2002
Some of the people on that list haven't been to the forums in a LONG time.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 11:17 pm, 8th October 2002
And I dont think that anyone will vote for virual game dude Na na!

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:26 am, 9th October 2002
Aren't Worf55 and HorckDude already beta testers? I remember Worf55 reviewed that old copy a few months ago.

Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 5:46 am, 9th October 2002
Vote for me!

Sorry, had to say it Grin
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:47 pm, 9th October 2002
My reason:

Think of the times you and simmo had. He has been there for all of you. (Points to someone). He showed you about these forums. (Points to another) Who was it that started one of the best games this forum has ever seen (VG)? (Points to someone else) You wouldn't be on these forums without me. Simmo would never walk away from a challenge. If he leaves, we will always feel guilty for not talking that extra hour. And if we talk to the last minute, we at least give him something to remember. He would say, this commadore goes down with the forum. I say the forum goes down with the commadore!

Alright, some of you may recognise where I modified that from. Wink

But think of all the stuff I've done for you.

Carlos, think of how I defended you when people started to insult you or something, and think of who gave you your own ship.

Scooter, think who leaves you in charge of the VG ship all the time, and who involves you in different projects.

Starbase/Dogbert, think who gave you a commendation in the VG, and think of all the times I've done stuff for you.

Manhunter, remember the time I helped you get that promotion in the VG, and think of all the other things.

Mikey, think of who your fellow teammember is, and who saved your mod and supported it when nobody else would (without me telling them to). Who's your friend and helps suggest how to help you with stuff.

Luke, think of how I remembered to put your name somewhere in here Wink , and how I've tried to get to know you and stuff.

Dob and Vanhal, I dunno if you guys can vote, but who's loyally supported this place from 12th January, who's gave many suggestions, and never forgotten about you all.

Sporto, who helped you along in your VG campaigns, and gave you a commendation, and my vote for the EF VG server quarters. Who's helped you for a long time, and thanks you for all the help you give me when I need it.

Skywalker, remember how I always try to see your point of view when you do stuff in the virtual game, when you do something nobody else likes like Scooter and the rest, I still try to see your point of view.

FliX, who talks to you about stuff, and is a fellow VV teammember.

Kamakazie, who settled your problem with Carlos about VG positions, managing to make everyone happy, and stuff like that.

Logalot, who's now (I'm thinking) become your friend and helped you where I can running the new P:ER games, and been a loyal supporter of that too.

gta_king, who's welcomed you to the new forums and talked to you whenever I can about whatever you want to come up with really.

Skipper, who's known you for ages and accompanied you on these forums for ages.

Allendude (just coz I felt like putting it), who was a great competitor for the most posts on the forum long ago?

There, phew, that took a while, and most of it was about the VG, but that was a great accomplishment.

Just remember, I'm the one you all look up to Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 6:51 pm, 9th October 2002
Ah, your fired from the internet

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:23 pm, 9th October 2002
Vanhal said:
Ah, your fired from the internet

What??????? Dob did tell us to "Get our Campaigns Going" Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:04 pm, 9th October 2002
Scooter said:
Some of the people on that list haven't been to the forums in a LONG time.

That doesn't matter, if they were good members, then they can still be voted for!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:37 pm, 9th October 2002
Don't worry Simmo, you got my vote Wink (Or do you? Muwhahahaha!)

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:22 am, 10th October 2002
Time for me to campaign. I realize some of you will be voting for Simmo, which is ok with me because I think he deserves your votes, but I'd appreciate any votes for me too. Wink

I've been a member here for more than four months now. I've been coming here almost every day since I signed up. I've contributed to the EF community with three mods (and it all goes well some skins as well). I stepped in when Simmo went to Florida and ran the Serenity, both in the game and behind the scenes. I've done most of the graphics for the Virtual Game. I've done the Columbia texture mod, and together with Simmo the Serenity texture mod. Think of who has opened up a port in his firewall and created a server where we can play EF our way.

Think of all the stuff I've done for you.

Carlos, I get mad at you a lot, but you're still an ok guy. I hear from Dogbert that you behaved yourself last night in EF, and that made me proud.

Simmo, think of who runs things when you're not here. You're a good friend and I'll support you.

Dogbert and Manhunter, think of who is your brother who went to the store and bought EF.

Mikey, think of who did some of that sound work for VVS8. I know I've criticized your work lately, but it's constructive criticism and I really want to help you become a better mapper.

Luke and Logalot, think of who allowed the ERP group on his server, and who is trying his best to get in contact with Laz Rojas.

Dobberman, think of who has always been there to assure the VE mod is the best it can be, and think of who your morale officer is. You're also a good friend, and I'll always be here to support you.

Vanhal and FliX and gta_king and Skipper, I don't know you very well, as you don't post much, but I consider you a friend.

Sporto, think of who is going to vote for you to get EF VG server quarters. Along with Simmo and Dobberman, you've been a good friend. If I was a moderator in the Virtual Game, I would give you a commendation for the best writer. (I guess I'm wasting my breath because you're going to vote for Simmo, but I don't want you to feel left out.)

Skywalker, I really wish we could get along, but you are weird.

Kamakazie, you're not around much anymore, but I really admired you when I first came here.

VOTE FOR SCOOTER!

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 12:32 am, 10th October 2002
You never know, I'm pretty fickle Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 2:39 am, 10th October 2002
My Turn, even though i'm the least likely to get it! I know sporto, scooter, simmo, luke, carlos, and everybody else has a better chance then i do. But here goes.

I came here as often as i could except for September when i figured i should just relax and get onto the logic mobile of school. ("logic mobile" got that idea from my math teacher. Na na!)

Carlos, at times i tried to stay out of the mess that was being caused against you, but at times i jumped on the bandwagon. I'm glad you didn't fool around as much as i hear you regularly do.

Worf55, i don't know you that much and figure that you won't even know about this contest until it's over but from my perspective your a cool guy.

Simmo, i helped you create about 1/8 of those crew members on the Serenity nearly at the last minuite! And you've been a very good pilot instructor for the virtual game. For a minuite i thought you were reading a book and teaching me that way Na na!.

Skipper, your just an average trekkie or trekker like everybody else. And i think thats pretty cool!

Sporto78, your a very good engineer in the VG and i saw some pretty good stuff from what i read in your posts. I'm glad your here, your like a primary character that can't be taken out of the story line otherwise there would be no story.

Kamakazie, when you were here i got a really good side of you. You didn't fuss or get pi$$ed off but showed much intrest in what was on the forums.

Walkinbomb, you were a very good competitor in EF when we were in [WDT] and i'm glad you were there. You seem to show some interest in Virtual Enterprise and i hope it comes out so that you might come back to the boards and join in our hapiness of Dobbermans awesome mod.

Ensign_Kim, i love that season 8 mod your making and hope it comes out soon. and if i'm correct you are making the serenity right now. I didn't critisize your work because i feel it will get better, much better!

Rivan King, your always there on Yahoo when i need you. I know your not going to see this but i'm glad you were there because i needed you often.

Commander Luke, very much fun RPing with you, you have made little bits of everything when its needed and its very much appreciated.

Logalot, your a very good RPer and i suck at Cpt. because your operateing me like a puppet when it comes to major decisions. Without you i wouldn't have got over 6 new people on my trillian list! (trillian: n. to combine a bunch of messangers together to form one big messanger with more features) Your also the most eager Role Player i've met. You always want to RP and you seem very much like me.

LightSoup, brought in by Logalot... i find your very obedient and tolerant when we RP i think we'll have lots of fun in future RPing.

That raps up my campaign...

SO REMEMBER TO...

(My cool Animation wouldn't save properly so i'll just say itHappy

VOTE FOR DOGBERT

Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

WalkinBomb
Ensign

Posted at 3:42 am, 10th October 2002
Hi, just to let ya know I have been at the boards for the past few months now. Sometimes I just check what's going on when it's slow....

I will vote for....

I dont know yet.
I am the bomb! EF2 did rock and I hope VE will too!
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 3:47 am, 10th October 2002
You have to send it in a pm to dobberman Grin

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:00 am, 10th October 2002
Voting doesn't start until next week. Na na!

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:11 am, 10th October 2002
It's nice to know you come here walkinbomb! Grin

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:20 pm, 10th October 2002
Well I think Sporto78, Simmo, Dogbert , Scooter are kewl hehe

I think all you are good to talk to (Write) because with out every 1 else the forums would not be here

ho and Dobberman and Vanhal

can we vote for mor then 1 person when we do?
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 3:14 pm, 10th October 2002
My campaign is nice and short because I dont think anyone will bother voting for me :-( All I want to say is that I have had lots of fun with all the people who where playing ef and I just want to tell them that they did a good job. Plus I am just dieing to see what This version of virtual enterprise looks like. So you can vote for me or just vote for someone else because I know nobody will vote for me. Wink

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:12 pm, 10th October 2002
Scooter said:
Dogbert and Manhunter, think of who is your brother who went to the store and bought EF.

I figured this brotherly trio would be a problem, but most likely you'd each see it on one pc and it wouldnt be file sharing, but hey, nice campaigns guys.

I think I know who I'll vote for, and they may, or may not have campaigned yet. Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:12 pm, 10th October 2002
I guess I'll go for mine Wink

I'm one of the original members of the board, at first, being here eagerly awaiting the release of VE, but now mostly to talk to all of you people. Grin While I'm no good at doing most of the jobs required for mod making, I do feel that I have greatly contributed to the EF community. It started with me beta testing for 3 mods: The Equinox Project, Tour of Duty, and Golden Darkness. For all three, I wrote detailed reports with my suggestions, etc. And you all know how I write things. Wink After finishing with all the beta testing, I moved on to voice acting. So far, I have done a LOT of work on Colony 7 characters, (one of the main characters is played by me Grin ) in fact, in the new sound patch, a good chunk of the voices they got from me and my friends through me. I have also done some minor work doing voices for Ensign Kim's VVS8 and even Dobberman's famed VE.

Now to the personal ones Wink

Carlos, I like to think I don't pick on you. I've never really been angry at you before, in fact, you entertain me probably the most out of anyone on this board Grin

Scooter, having someone else on this board about the same age as I has been great because I don't feel too old to be here. Not only that, but its nice having someone else to talk to that knows what it's like to be our age. I think that you and I think a lot alike (get that Grin ).

Simmo, think of who mutinied against you in the first mission....oh wait, I'm supposed to write the good things, D'OH! Well, I think I've stuck by you since the beginning, especially in the VG. Like Scooter, I think we are a lot alike. I think I've been there to strengthen and straighten the story lines of the VG. And dammit, I WILL rescue you someday. Na na!

Dogbert and Manhunter, you've entertained me for a long time with having all your family discussions on the board rather than going in to the same room at your house. Oh, manhunter, remember that VG mission where in one of my huge posts I made you the star hero? You remember the one Wink

Dobberman, I helped you with your mod by getting two of your character's voices and almost lining up a girl to do one of the female roles. Sort of fell through but hey, it's the effort that counts right. Grin I also want you to know that you can always ask for my help with any of your voice acting or movie editing needs, especially if you ever work on AE again. You definitely need some voice actors for that. Actually, I could do the lines for the demo right now. Think about it. Happy

Kim, think about the cool intro I made for your VVS8. Like Dobberman, if you need any more voice acting done, just ask me. Oh, remember who trained you in the virtual game.

Luke, I think I entertained you with the blowing up of my pool along with some of my other movie stuff. You seem to like the movie things that I do, which is a shame considering that you live on the other side of the country. I could always use an actor, especially for my upcoming movie in the desert, where I will blow more things up. Wink

Logalot, you haven't been here too long but I already see you as one of the main people here. I think your roleplaying idea is one of the coolest I've heard, and I'll support you with it.

Vanhal, you're strange, but in a funny way. It's very entertaining to me Grin

Flix, if I'm correct, you're part of the Colony 7 team. If so, think about all the voice acting that I've done for you in the past, right now (working on Chapter 3 voices!!!), and in the future. Once again, any help you need with voice acting is yours.

Skipper, I don't really know you very well, in fact, I used to think you were Scooter when I didn't read the name carefully. Grin Anyway, you're a regular, been here for a long time. Don't leave anytime soon.

Skywalker, though most people here think you're weird, including myself, you don't really care what people think of you. That's a good thing, don't ever loose it, and keep on loving Rugrats Grin

LeprechaunTrekker, whenever people on this board got into one of those stupid flame wars, you were always on my side, and I thank you for that.

Well, all that's left to say, is VOTE FOR ME!!!

Another incentive to vote for me: all of you get to see the poster to my newest comedy!!!!

Check it out: http://www.public.asu.edu/%7edunderh/FSP.html

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:46 pm, 10th October 2002
sporto78 said:
I guess I'll go for mine Wink

Skipper, I don't really know you very well, in fact, I used to think you were Scooter when I didn't read the name carefully. Grin Anyway, you're a regular, been here for a long time. Don't leave anytime soon.

[/url]

Is that a bad thing being scooter lol j/k

The only time ill leave is when Vanhal or Dobber hits the big red Button lol
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 12:12 am, 12th October 2002
SO HARD TO VOTE FOR!!!
WHO I TELL YOU WHO??????

*Simmo shows me some shiny swords*

Ooooo..I like swords.

Fighter: I like Swords
Dude: I like Swords.
Sporto: I think theyre going to get along justttt fine.

Cheif Science Officeron the U.S.S Columbia

Like my sig?HHHHEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE?
Virtual_Game_Dude
Commander

Posted at 12:17 am, 12th October 2002
Scooter: IM GOING TO KILL YOU!
*Shoots me over and over again with a phaser*
Scooter: Darn armor
Scooter: I am going to kill you someday.
Skywalker: Oh..scooters such a kidder. Like he would do anything to hu rt me.
Skywalker: I vote for scooter cause he told me to.
Carlos: Are you stupid or what?
Skywalker: Yeah. Plus I like swords..and shinys.
Carlos: Um..right.
Sporto: You hate scooter!
Skywalker: Oh yeah! Can I vote for two people.
Everyone: WE DONT KNOW!
Skywalker: Ok..I vote for swords and Sporto.

Go Sporto! Its your birthday!

Not really..but go anyway!

Cheif Science Officeron the U.S.S Columbia

Like my sig?HHHHEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:50 am, 12th October 2002
No double posts Muhahaha
Worf55
Kai

Posted at 3:35 pm, 12th October 2002
I know who i'll vote for!!!

Don't vote for me Muhahaha

Coz im not here enough! Sad

Out of darkness... ...Cometh Worf55
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:20 pm, 12th October 2002
I should take Worf's name and HorckDude's name out of the list, they have it already, but they don't have Zalkalous Perimeter. Wha?
gta_king
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 4:56 pm, 12th October 2002
Ermm I dont know who to vote for. My campaign is mainly this

"Who gave you the Bacon Topic?"

I'll probably vote for simmo seeing as he did welcome me to the forums and stuff. but i aint sure.
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 5:54 pm, 12th October 2002
A vote for me Is a vote wasted.

The resone is most of you have probably forgot who I was.

Infact I wouldent have even knowoen about this is it wasent for Dobberman sending me an ICQ a few days ago.
A vote for me is a Vote Wasted
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:56 pm, 12th October 2002
Kevin Chapman said:
A vote for me Is a vote wasted.

The resone is most of you have probably forgot who I was.

Infact I wouldent have even knowoen about this is it wasent for Dobberman sending me an ICQ a few days ago.

Nice to see you there Kev. Hope your doing well at the SGMod.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 6:30 pm, 12th October 2002
Welcome Back !!!!!!! Grin

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 6:34 pm, 12th October 2002
welcome back!!!!!!!

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:13 pm, 12th October 2002
Like we'd ever forget you Kevin. Wink

BTW, CARLOS IS BACK!!! Where have you been Carlos?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 7:55 pm, 12th October 2002
LOL

The stargate modd s dooing very good here are some screenshots of it

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4

http://www.wadesdomain.com/sgmod/ for more of my work and other sgmod work go here and clik on screenshots I made P3X436

I am sapried you remberd me so well I figerd I would have been forgoten in a week.

Also how do I change my aveator.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:57 pm, 12th October 2002
You made a bigger impact here than you taught Wink
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 8:00 pm, 12th October 2002
new sig test

ok how do I change my sig?

Never mind I figerd it out.

The suped thing wanted me to enter my birthday.

Now on to a more inportant topic
Picking my campain solgan.

or should I go for somthing like this

Vote for me or I FRAG you

Hum I just cant decide thay are both so good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:08 pm, 12th October 2002
Nah, we couldnt forget you, we mention you from time to time. We did last week if I remember correctly.

Those pic links dont work Wha?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:14 pm, 12th October 2002
I was upgrading to Ultra DSL

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:16 pm, 12th October 2002
LOL, nice choices there Kevin, but I like the first one best (and not just because it means less competition) Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:41 pm, 12th October 2002
I remeber Kevin when I think It was Carlos or somebody said that i wrote like him because i had a bad hand hehehe because i didnt remember at first but now i do
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:44 pm, 12th October 2002
no carlos was the one confused as to why they taught you wrote like him
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 9:05 pm, 12th October 2002
Why does my splling get comented on at evry fourm I go it. Come one sherly thair are other dislecsic people roming around.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:10 pm, 12th October 2002
Yeah, one of the admins here is dyslexic too. Vanhal
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:15 pm, 12th October 2002
he is?
I don't think I have seen him make very many spelling errors

Captain of...
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:16 pm, 12th October 2002
read the link to the competition thread at the top of every page for example.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:24 pm, 12th October 2002
Carlos, one of the examples is in Secret Virtual Game, in "U.S.S. 10to5 Ship Status Discussion".

But also, I did start to notice Vanhal is making fewer and fewer mistakes.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:37 pm, 12th October 2002
sorry Kevin I was just saying
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:56 pm, 12th October 2002
Hehe, welcome back Kevin. How could I forget my fellow British Columbian?

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 2:32 am, 13th October 2002
LOL, British Columbian?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Grass69er
Ensign

Posted at 3:45 am, 13th October 2002
carlos_technology said:
welcome back!!!!!!!

ok, I did'nt see his post here, b4 I posted in the "carlos Away Topic"
oh well. As for this competion, sounds good, So My vote goes to Simmo666, that is how we vote now is it?
anyway, I'm back, after some Tough times in my Clan AMF.
Now I'm trying to get unaddicted to coffee (VERY HARD) thanks to the amount of late nights that clan gives me. (i'm the 2nd in command of AMF)
anyway good to see yas again.

GRASS!

Fleet Admiral and currently in
Command of the USS Enterprise F

"JC, Mind if I call you JC?"
-UNATCO TROOPER
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:09 am, 13th October 2002
sporto78 said:
LOL, British Columbian?

That's what people from British Columbia are called. I suppose it might sound strange to you, but that's normal up here.

Kevin Chapman

Posted at 4:18 am, 13th October 2002
It rilly doesnt mater.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:22 am, 13th October 2002
LOL, I didn't really think about it that way. I was thinking Columbia as in South America. Eek!ops:

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:20 pm, 13th October 2002
Grass69er said:
So My vote goes to Simmo666, that is how we vote now is it?

No you are supposed to send me a PM What ever!
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:24 pm, 13th October 2002
can we start sending yet?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:27 pm, 13th October 2002
yeah go ahead, but you should take more time to think about it
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 3:14 pm, 13th October 2002
Jst rember a vote for me is a vote wasted!
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 3:44 pm, 13th October 2002
VOTE 4 ME!!!!!!!
If u vote for me I will give you a private demo of Star Trek: USS Freedom and a part of the Virtual Tour!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:46 pm, 13th October 2002
bribery Wink How will you know who voted for you? They are PMed to me and anyone could say they voted for you Wink
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 4:09 pm, 13th October 2002
Im going to vote for ensign_kim

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:13 pm, 13th October 2002
carlos_technology said:
Im going to vote for ensign_kim

lol i knew someone would say that.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 4:18 pm, 13th October 2002
but I voted for him because hes making VVS8

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:39 pm, 13th October 2002
Yes, right, THAT's why. Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 8:14 pm, 13th October 2002
If I win this election I will kill off Rebbeca! I will send everyone A early Virtual Voyager pack only private to this form. And I will give you all the final version of the Virtual Tour 2 weeks before effiles gets it!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:31 pm, 13th October 2002
Pfft, you're not killin off one of my characters.

And I'd need that pack anyway to texture it Na na!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:32 pm, 13th October 2002
is this going to be the longest topic LOL!
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:33 pm, 13th October 2002
Skipper said:
is this going to be the longest topic LOL!

probably

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:33 pm, 13th October 2002
No, this is at the moment: http://www.efmods.com/~ksi/viewtopic.php?t=225

7 pages and still going.........

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:31 pm, 13th October 2002
Ensign_Kim said:
If I win this election I will kill off Rebbeca! I will send everyone A early Virtual Voyager pack only private to this form. And I will give you all the final version of the Virtual Tour 2 weeks before effiles gets it!

sry kim but i'm more interested in VE than whatever your cooking up.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:47 pm, 13th October 2002
Killing is against the VG rules. Na na!

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:42 pm, 14th October 2002
Scooter said:
Killing is against the VG rules. Na na!

Except for me Grin

I can kill anyone I want, as long as its not one of you guys' characters.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:19 pm, 14th October 2002
Kim that's not really far is it! This is supposed to be a legitimate competion! Please don't bribe the members!

Oh and technically, by giving it to me, you're giving it to effiles Wink
gta_king
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 5:36 pm, 16th October 2002
LOL He does have a point though. BTW Any noticed that this has went off topic?
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:14 pm, 16th October 2002
gta_king said:
LOL He does have a point though. BTW Any noticed that this has went off topic?

It didnt go off topic, he was talking about bribing the members to vote for him in the competition.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:49 pm, 17th October 2002
well i voted hehe
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:51 pm, 17th October 2002
I'm not sure of who to vote for anymore.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:54 pm, 17th October 2002
you dont seem to be on much now or is that just me

do u want me tell u who i voted for?
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:57 pm, 17th October 2002
Yea, I haven't had much time lately. This is day 5 of straight, all day studying for Physics HW, Lab, and exam. Though I'm done now, so all is good once again. Grin

You can tell me who you voted for if you want, though I don't know if that will help me decide.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:00 pm, 17th October 2002
me voted for u Sporto (this is not a hint to vote for me Grin )

Exam did you pass?
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 8:06 pm, 17th October 2002
LOL, then I guess I can't vote for who you voted for. Grin

I haven't gotten my exam back yet, though I think I did really well, and in college, doing well on an exam is no easy task.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:20 am, 18th October 2002
You can always vote for me! Hehehe!

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:26 pm, 18th October 2002
Come on people, Dobberman says a lot of people haven't voted yet, so if you fall in that category, vote for Scooter!

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:31 pm, 18th October 2002
No, dont do that, vote for me!

Simmo: Hehehehe. Alright, not so many this time.

Vanhal added: I like to spam, arn't i great i can really annoy those ppl with dial up!!!

Simmo: Hahahaha, you should know that it only downloads the picture ONCE, since it links to the same picture, and doesnt need to be downloaded 18 times for all those pics! Plus it would download it anyway from my sig What ever!

Vanhal: No because of the crazynees of my computer, and the fact it hates me, it DID d/l everyone indivily

Simmo: If you say so.

Vanhal: Spaming again are we?
Simmo: No I am not, now don't edit my posts any more!
Vanhal: Will if i want

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 9:39 pm, 18th October 2002
Simmo, if you do that again i am going to have a seisure!!!
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:44 pm, 18th October 2002
Commander luke said:
Simmo, if you do that again i am going to have a seisure!!!

Vote for me or else I will Muhahaha Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:54 pm, 18th October 2002
Simmo666 said:
No, dont do that, vote for me!

Hehehehe

thats funny, you put lots of your voting pics into a post

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:11 pm, 18th October 2002
carlos_technology said:
thats funny, you put lots of your voting pics into a post

I think I know that What ever!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:13 pm, 18th October 2002
I was saying I thought it was funny, I know you thought it was funny

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:15 pm, 18th October 2002
carlos_technology said:
I know you thought it was funny

You've become a telepath?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 10:17 pm, 18th October 2002
Simmo666 said:
carlos_technology said:
I know you thought it was funny

You've become a telepath?

no, you posted
simmo666 said:
Hehehehe

Captain of...
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:50 pm, 18th October 2002
Just realised what you did there Vanhal! Muhahaha So I edited my post above again!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 1:17 am, 19th October 2002
[quote="Simmo666]
Vote for me or else I will Muhahaha Wink [/quote]

I did.

(was I not supposed to say that?)
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:02 pm, 2nd November 2002
Check your emails guys, polls end next Sunday. Get voting and good luck!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:14 pm, 2nd November 2002
What, still a tie?

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:17 pm, 2nd November 2002
you'll see
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 5:21 pm, 2nd November 2002
I have a feeling somebody is far ahead of everyone else.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Kevin Chapman

Posted at 4:43 pm, 3rd November 2002

Please take note that the head is Simmo aveator and thw water is his sig. Bwhahahahaha
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:28 pm, 3rd November 2002
Muhahaha THAT'S NOT NICE! Muhahaha

But its funny lol.

Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 8:12 pm, 3rd November 2002
Yeah, that wasn't very nice. But the graphics were great. Wink
Damn, lost 400 posts...
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:14 pm, 3rd November 2002
it really is funny, but it was wrong

Captain of...
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:54 pm, 3rd November 2002
sporto78 said:
LOL, then I guess I can't vote for who you voted for. Grin

I haven't gotten my exam back yet, though I think I did really well, and in college, doing well on an exam is no easy task.

Have you got your results back yet if you dont mind us asking?

Oh at least you havnt got to do the Exam again like i have with this Maths Exam for my animal care corse which I have already done the Math 1 but as seen as its over 2 years old my certificate i have to do it again which i dont thinks right just to change the date to the year 2002

Its a Key Skill level 2 which is medium
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:57 pm, 3rd November 2002
88%

Have 2 more exams this week.

You have a math exam for an animal care course?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:03 pm, 3rd November 2002
well done on your first exam Grin

Yeah its incase a dog or cat is on medication and you got to no how much to give the dog, cat the right amount for the size of the animal but thats all in with that certificate what have got already
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:28 am, 4th November 2002
Good to see Kevin has moved to better graphics programs than MS Paint. Wink

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 2:56 am, 4th November 2002
A question about this competition: At the end, are you going to post the number of votes each person got? You don't have to post who voted for who, but I'd be interested to see how many votes each of us got.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:29 pm, 4th November 2002
yeah sure why not.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 9:03 pm, 4th November 2002
Cool. Smile

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:13 pm, 4th November 2002
that sounds cool

Captain of...
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 1:38 pm, 5th November 2002
ok sory about that Simmo I throught you were the type that would find that funny.

Also the prgram I usedwas GTK Radent to make that.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:12 pm, 5th November 2002
Kevin Chapman said:
ok sory about that Simmo I throught you were the type that would find that funny.

Well I did find it funny.

I said:
THAT'S NOT NICE!

But its funny lol.

You made it in GTK Radiant? How did you manage that?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 6:13 pm, 5th November 2002
Easy he made it block by block. I could do that, it would just take time..

GTK Radient lets you make circles etc. tis a really good program.
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Ens. Crusader
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 8:53 pm, 5th November 2002
yes but its also the most non user friendly you can get

ive had it for a year now and i just figured out how to turn forcfields on/off using buttons.......im working on a glass wall which slides up and down with a button
Asistant cheif science officer USS Serinity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:09 pm, 5th November 2002
EFRadient lets you make circles too!
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 2:22 am, 8th November 2002
I can build anything EF radent well almost.
to be more acuret Radent is very limeted. (like Ens. Crusader said)

Yes dobberman GTK will let you bend the varcies of wire meshes to make cercales.
It is simple make a cone and squease the botem of the cone together and it becoes a cercal.
But only in GTK not GDK

Ens. Crusader
I: To make a glass door
TS:first you will have to get a glass shader normaly found in "engenering" folder. If you want to make your own shader don't ask me Shaders are anyoing to make and nevber work for me (or so it seams) next you will have select your glass wall and tun it in to a funchen door to do that
>hit ESC
> select you wall (using shift) thn right click on the grid find funchen > selct funche_door.
> wile you still have the door selected. hit CTRL N (I think) it wil open up a window
> In that window at the bottem will be a bunch of degries "90" "180" ect right becide it will be the option "up" and "down" pick wich one you want depending on if you want it to go or down when the butten is hit.

Now that you have the door made it will be activated when you walk up to but if you want it to be activated by a butten you will have to make a buten and link it to the door in the same way you did for linking the butten to the forc field. (I havent dune a force field befor so if it does not work when linking"
Just send me a message back and I will asist you more.

Is thair anything elce I can asist you with?
Thanks Have a nice day.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:57 pm, 8th November 2002
Kevin, as I told you before, you CAN do that in efRadient TOO! What ever!
Kevin Chapman

Posted at 8:36 pm, 8th November 2002
so when are the poles closing you sent the e-mail like a week ago.

EFRadent can do it to? well you learn something new evry day.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:49 pm, 8th November 2002
that's what you said the last time I told you Grin

Well the email said when the polls close. As soon as it hits sunday in GMT, then the polls are closed, the results will be announced at 9:30pm GMT.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:20 pm, 9th November 2002
kewl not long now then but most of the time i forget that this board is for Virtual Enterprise LOL!

or some times i call it for some reason Vertual Enterprise I called it that on GBC forums hehe