EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

ENT: Dead Stop (SPOILERS)

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:23 am, 9th October 2002
I've never done a late night episode thingy before, but this one was so good I just had to bring it up.

The Enterprise docks for repairs at a mysterious space station.

That's all I'm saying, as that's what the episode description was in the on-screen guide. So what did you think?

NOTE: Episode airs tomorrow night on UPN and CityTV. Wait until you've seen it before you respond to this post.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:04 am, 9th October 2002
If i may add my own opinion to the description: It's just like coming up to a self serve gas station in the middle of space and getting repaired. It's really cool. They get there first meal of replicated food too. Better not say too much. Wink

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:12 am, 9th October 2002
Hehe, forgot to add my opinion. I think the repair station has some really cool technology. It's SO advanced! It's more like full serve really. It can fix ANYTHING in less time than Jupiter Station could do it. (In reality, it's far too advanced for Enterprise time, and it's only a decade away from Jupiter Station at Warp 2, and much of the technology we see standard in TNG, so how come we never hear of it again?

Don't worry, we haven't given anything away. This is just the part that happens in the first five minutes, and we didn't even tell you in detail! It's the best ENT episode I've ever seen, I'd say it's even better than a lot of VOY episodes. You MUST watch it. I insist.

BTW: gas station = petrol station
Question: is ENT season 2 airing in Ireland and UK yet?

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 5:32 am, 9th October 2002
It already aired in Canada I take it. I'll try to watch it tomorrow.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:31 pm, 9th October 2002
Yup, airs on A-Channel, an independant channel based in Edmonton, one day before it's supposed to.

Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:19 pm, 10th October 2002
From what I can see, the two big events in the series will be:

1. Romulan War

2. Forming of the Federation

I think those are about in the same time period, right?
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 12:10 am, 11th October 2002
The federation is formed after the war with the romulans ended. but, I think they will show at least the beginnig of the Romulan war. They can't show it all because in enterpris time its still 3 years away before it starts. (3 years, right?) And it lasts for like 5 years, so unless they make each episode two months apart they probably won't show the whole war.
Damn, lost 400 posts...