EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedPress Release - October 9th

EFMods Forum Archive - Voyager Season 8
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 11:07 pm, 9th October 2002
Many rumours have been circling that we have started to develope for the Elite Force 2 Platform. I would like to tell you that this is faulse and so far we have no intention on doing such a thing. We have an agreement with Raven and so on.
Next is how far Development is coming? Well today I have finished my linkage between decks 13,14,15. So far it seems solid but soon it will be put to the test and tweaked.
We also want to annonce the newest project that we are planning. USS Freedom Tour. This will be a Free For All map but still will give you a good idea of the map. As well as fun for fighting your friends online with.
Which brings us to our last annoncement we are still looking for talented mapper and begginers for this MOD and we are very keen on NOT pushing back our dates. Xtreme Gaming would like to appologies about any incovience for you waiting on our maps thank you very much.

I will accept questions but no later than the 11th October.

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:52 pm, 10th October 2002
The freedom tour, thats the map you called Sernity right?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 5:57 pm, 10th October 2002
The map has the file name of serenity.map now. But the Freedom Version will be released before the private Serenity Version.

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!