EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

X-Files SG-1 (Stargate Spoilers)

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:57 pm, 17th October 2002
WTF is up with Stargate these days, why do they bother to even call the show Stargate, when they never use the damm thing anymore. Last night's episode was bull crap and the only thing that keep last weeks one good was the revealation about the ancients. The only time we saw the stargate last night was the corner of it through the briefing room window at the beginning and end of the episode. I hope they get their act together and GO THROUGH THE DAMM STARGATE!! Mad
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:38 pm, 17th October 2002
(What does this have to do with X-Files???)

And yeah, use the stargate! They havent used it properly for the last 4/5 episodes! The only time we saw it was when they took O'Neill through it at the end of the episode and didnt see it again.

Thats like having 4 or 5 ST:TNG episodes in a row, not set onboard the Enterprise, its stupid!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:16 pm, 17th October 2002
I didnt see it last night but will be on Saterday or Sunday for got which day its a repeat but is it worth watching now Huh?
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:38 pm, 17th October 2002
Skipper said:
I didnt see it last night but will be on Saterday or Sunday for got which day its a repeat but is it worth watching now Huh?

I thought the episode was quite interesting, but I'm a little upset that they didnt use the stargate that all.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:48 pm, 17th October 2002
Yes, it pisses me off, and I've seen a lot more of season 6 than any of you. The series started with them exploring other planets through the gate but now it's all about other stuff. They never go to a place to just explore.

LOL, the show's even turning into Star Trek a little more. You'll see what I mean soon.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:48 pm, 17th October 2002
I think there probly been carful as they only got 1 now LOL!
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:50 pm, 17th October 2002
Yea, haven't they destroyed a couple already, or do they manage to get them back somehow?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:02 pm, 17th October 2002
naw they only blew up one. And Simmo, what I meant by X-Files was that the show seems more like they are investigating secret stuff (like in the X-Files) instead of going through the damm stargate.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:06 pm, 17th October 2002
yeah i hope there building up to something good in the show soon

I realy hope they make a game on SG1 (not the mod but i will d/l it when it comes out) I mean a proper game Grin