EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

The Akira Map

EFMods Forum Archive - Project: Elite Roleplaying
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 5:50 pm, 27th October 2002
I've had CTF Akira for a long time now, and I tried it right when I got it. I wasn't impressed. I only saw the places where the two flags are(Cargo bay and Engineering) I thought "Oh well, It's not often you get a good Roleplaying map like Deralict 2..." Right then, in my mind, I game it a 2 for Roleplaying on a scale of one to ten, because it could possibly be used for an away mission. Just today however, I was on EFFiles, and I noticed the map again and I decided to look at the comments. It mention a BRIDGE! I had never seen a bridge on that map! A good bridge alone would raise it to about a 5 at least, so I took another look at the map. I found so much cool stuff! There was a sickbay, brig, quarters, science lab, and a bridge that rivals Deralict 2! This map may even be better than Deralict 2, I highly reccomend it, and it would be great to play on SCooter's server! Anyway, I just needed to get that out, I'll go now.
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 6:34 pm, 27th October 2002
I found several secrets on that map, if scooter's server is activated, he could load the ctf_akira map and I can show you the map secrets

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:01 pm, 27th October 2002
carlos_technology said:
I found several secrets on that map, if scooter's server is activated, he could load the ctf_akira map and I can show you the map secrets

If you showed us they wouldnt be secret.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:14 pm, 27th October 2002
I'll download it and have a look. If it's good, I'll stick it on the server.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 9:10 pm, 27th October 2002
Yes, you'll find there are about 5 different turboshafts, and none of them have exits onto more than 2 decks. I have no idea why, but it can be strange to navigate at points.
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.