EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Ghostly Experience (Dont have Nightmares)

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:22 pm, 31st October 2002
Have you had any i have I was at work down in Quarantine last year it was quiet and on a shelf there was a comb and i was just look at the dogs just passing time on because it was so boring and all of a sudden the comb flew off the shelf on the floor and all 3 dogs was just siting in there beds not doing anything so i new it wasnt the dogs jumping up and down and no 1 else was there eeeeeek

and another 1 me and my work m8t was up in the kennels and we was just looking at the diary to see whats to be done and we both felt something behind us like a shadow of a person and when we looked around there was no 1 there

but where i work is that it was ment to be a Berial Ground where they use to Bery the Dead along time ago and alot of people say that it is haunted
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:55 am, 1st November 2002
I think it's all rubbish. How could non-solid ghosts interact with solid objects? Not possible.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:04 pm, 1st November 2002
its not supposed to be physically possible, that's why they call it supernatural. Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:12 pm, 1st November 2002
Cameras what ment to detect orbs are there special camers or just normal video camers ?

Orbs are ment to be little tiny lights what moves fast when you look frew a camera they ment to apear if the place is haunted
Get a Life Get Half Life2
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 8:17 pm, 1st November 2002
Skipper said:
Cameras what ment to detect orbs are there special camers or just normal video camers ?

All camera's can detect these so called orbs theirs a really cool Tv show on over here this week called "Scary but True" that explains all about them.

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:40 pm, 1st November 2002
Also "The Scariest Places On Earth" or "Most Haunted", etc. They are all over the place.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.