EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

DHD and Dialing Computer Sim

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:07 pm, 3rd November 2002
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stprod/gb_index.html

There's a very cool dialing computer sim from stargate there, its more like a game because anything can happen. You can get invade by the ghoa'uld or attacked by Sokhar. You can get visited by the Tokra and Thor. It's pretty cool. You can even go into a time loop from P4X639 Grin.

Also there is a DHD Sim, there are two actually, get the newest one "DHD_HQ" cause it's way better and pretty cool! Happy

Go have a look.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:52 pm, 3rd November 2002
im downloading it now hehehe Grin

for get the show using the gate LOL!

where do u put all the other downloaded files do you just extrct the main 2 files me confused What ever!
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:00 pm, 3rd November 2002
just put all the other files in the same folder as the main program Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 5:13 pm, 3rd November 2002
me sound stupid but which is the main 1 the DHD program or the AGSGCv4.1?

What ever! What ever! What ever! Eek!ops:
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:48 pm, 3rd November 2002
you so stupid Na na! j/k

They are separate from each other. Put the dialing computer in one folder and all the extras for that in the same folder. Then you can put the DHD anywhere you want.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:17 pm, 3rd November 2002
After 3 times downloading the big program, and 3 times getting a corrupt zip file, I got pretty annoyed, until I decided to try the Mirror download, which worked fine.

Now, this program is just amazing, so "realistic", as realistic as something fiction can get. Amazing!

Now, I really should stop playing this as it is taking up so much time LOL, I just keep it going in the background.

I love sending the malps, and looking around. Still trying to find the way to get energy to dial the 8th Chevron for Othala (Asgard homeworld).

Well, thats all I can think of for now, back to playing the game.......

EDIT: @2127hours (GMT) - Figured out how to get to Othala now Grin, and sent all 14 SG-teams through it!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:45 pm, 3rd November 2002
Funny how i'm the only one who got a working copy from the main download link Wha?

Anyway I share simmo's views, this rocks!
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:51 pm, 3rd November 2002
Hmm, here's an idea, when the show comes on, and they dial out, dial out to the same planet and see what you get.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:58 pm, 3rd November 2002
lol yeah but they probably won't show all the symbols
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:15 pm, 3rd November 2002
Dobberman said:
Funny how i'm the only one who got a working copy from the main download link Wha?

Anyway I share simmo's views, this rocks!

I did

Do you just gues what sysmbols to put in i do and still carnt find any what works What ever!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:19 pm, 3rd November 2002
lol use the library.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:21 pm, 3rd November 2002
The empty box at the top left of the screen, on the right hand side of the spinning SGC logo. Click that, and you'll get a big list of locations to dial.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:21 pm, 3rd November 2002
My base just been blown up What ever!

lol

i clicked on that thing where the libery ment be early but it didnt work but it does now hehe
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:25 pm, 3rd November 2002
Why didnt you cancel the auto-destruct with the code?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:46 pm, 3rd November 2002
Skipper said:
clicked on that thing where the libery ment be early but it didnt work but it does now hehe

Yeah I think it only works after you get the update.swf
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:46 pm, 3rd November 2002
Simmo666 said:
Why didnt you cancel the auto-destruct with the code?

Good Idea

Im not with it tonight What ever! 1 of those days hehe
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:54 pm, 3rd November 2002
Pity this address doesn't work, could have been fun:

Its in the dialing computer but its locked out, and if you dial it manually you get an invalid address message. It's the black hole planet.