EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

News...

EFMods Forum Archive - Voyager Season 8
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 4:31 pm, 7th November 2002
News from Xtreme Gaming have sure died down and rumors are mostly gone to. Now we have great news to add. We have over 7500 downloads of our files from Elite Force Files alone. We are going to today tell you everything there is to know for the next few weeks.

We have finally reached a name for the Virtual Tour MOD. Explore: Voyager 1.1. This leaves us with a chance to update the MOD with expansions and bug fixes and even leaves the opportunity for another ship tour which will be in the same 'series'. Also we are working very hard to bring you this MOD on December 10th. That will include new everything on the tour and expect updates and holo-matches to follow very soon after that date.

In December our site is getting a big face lift. To support our MOD that will be released during December we will turn our site in to Explore: Voyager fashion. It will be totally different. Also we will have our Christmas Show-Off; where we will show of all the new MODs coming to you in 2003. These Include 'Star Trek Voyager: USS Freedom', 'Project Z' and 'Smashed!' and more.

Rumors were going about the internet that we would be changing platform soon after the release of Star Trek Voyager: USS Freedom. We are glad to tell you that we are still in the days of the Quake 3 Arena engine. And we feel we can do the work we want to do on this engine and we have MODs planned for the next while to keep Elite Force alive. We will always stick to our arrangements. We work exclusively to Raven's Elite Force and are not planning on 'porting' any of the MODs above to Ritual's Elite Force II.

The last note we have to say is about staff. We are wanting more members e.g. mappers and scripters to help us in the projects above. You get to chose what project you work on. We would like advance, intermediate and even beginners because we feel we want to train up the best mappers and we will be there for each other getting these MODs released!

Keep Checking Our Website, where you get he news first!

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:26 pm, 7th November 2002
Ensign_Kim said:
We are glad to tell you that we are still in the days of the Quake 3 Arena engine.

Erm, EF2 is on the Quake 3 Arena engine, EF1 was just the Quake 3 engine. Have you forgot to tell us something here, or have you made a silly mistake? Wink

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:51 pm, 7th November 2002
No, EF2 is on the Quake III TEAM arena! Na na!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:56 pm, 7th November 2002
Wah!

Well dont blame me, I just repeated word for word what I read somewhere.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that